• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
03 Jun 2021 18:10 #17051 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
Hey Kurt, good to see you out and about. :thumb I'm sure thankful the Lord made us where skin grows back or we would all be in trouble lol. :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
03 Jun 2021 18:42 #17052 by Geno
Well I got another pallet cleared and 10 more done today. Only 10 42SD left in the shop and I hope I can finish them up tomorrow. :woo

I have one of the 10 left on the forklift ready for morning, I'm cleaned up, and finger is re-bandaged so I'm headed out early. My poor finger got beat up a little today and it's not too happy with me. :jump1

Welcome to the Stables!

More
03 Jun 2021 20:07 #17053 by Kurt-NEPA
Replied by Kurt-NEPA on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: Hey Kurt, good to see you out and about. :thumb I'm sure thankful the Lord made us where skin grows back or we would all be in trouble lol. :tounge2

Thank the Lord is right or else all us old wrench turners wouldn't be able to hold a fork to eat dinner.

1988 520H
1995 520H
1998 520xi
2000 522xi
1950 Ford 8N
1955 Ford 660
Single Stage Blower
2-Two Stage Blowers

More
04 Jun 2021 06:21 #17054 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: Well I My poor finger got beat up a little today and it's not too happy with me. :jump1

The Lord allows pain so you know when to STOP :dalek

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Jun 2021 07:56 #17055 by Geno
I know but I didn't mess it up more, I just overworked it a little. :sissy :tounge2 :rolling3

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Jun 2021 07:59 #17056 by Geno

Kurt-NEPA wrote:

Geno wrote: Hey Kurt, good to see you out and about. :thumb I'm sure thankful the Lord made us where skin grows back or we would all be in trouble lol. :tounge2

Thank the Lord is right or else all us old wrench turners wouldn't be able to hold a fork to eat dinner.

No kidding. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
10 Jun 2021 08:47 #17061 by Geno
A lot of the deck stuff is organized and put up. :woo I saved plenty more brackets and such than I could ever use, the only thing left to organize are all the spindles and pulleys but I ran out of 42" pallets. Gonna try to get over to Danville today and pick up another load of pallets and some pizza, I may drag dad along with me, he really likes the pizza place over there too. :smile2

The small welding table is mostly cleared off too, now it has Cadillac parts on it from mom's truck, the wiper transmission went out in the rain a few days ago but parts are coming in this morning. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
10 Jun 2021 12:16 #17063 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: A lot of the deck stuff is organized and put up. :woo I saved plenty more brackets and such than I could ever use, the only thing left to organize are all the spindles and pulleys but I ran out of 42" pallets. Gonna try to get over to Danville today and pick up another load of pallets and some pizza, I may drag dad along with me, he really likes the pizza place over there too. :smile2

The small welding table is mostly cleared off too, now it has Cadillac parts on it from mom's truck, the wiper transmission went out in the rain a few days ago but parts are coming in this morning. :thumb1

Looks great in there..nice job................................:10 :smile2 :cof3 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
10 Jun 2021 18:37 #17065 by Geno
Thanks Nappy. :thanks

Well, the Caddy has a GM part coming for it tomorrow. The Dorman part (Made in Vietnam) didn't have the right size arm for the left side and it lacked 4" from making it to the edge of the window, it stopped close to your line of sight... :doh

The forklift generator also went south so the fun started in trying to get a basic old GM alternator on it. I'll start a post on it in the equipment section in case someone has done this before or has any ideas. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 Jun 2021 13:50 #17068 by Geno
Dad and I just got back from the pallet, pizza, and country ham run lol. :jump1

It's 94.8 degrees in the parking lot and no wind. :whew Needless to say the shop package units just came online in AC mode for the 1st time this year, I like hot but this is a little hot even for me. :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds