• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
22 Jun 2021 18:52 #17087 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
A cookout sounds good but my friend Steve that did the shows and that stuff for me passed away a few months ago. He was someone I called a real friend and I don't use that word lightly, but I knew him very well and will see him again someday. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2021 06:29 #17090 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: A cookout sounds good but my friend Steve that did the shows and that stuff for me passed away a few months ago. He was someone I called a real friend and I don't use that word lightly, but I knew him very well and will see him again someday. :thumb1

Sorry to hear that! My condolences to his family. Glad I got to meet his this side of eternity.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
23 Jun 2021 07:59 #17092 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: A cookout sounds good but my friend Steve that did the shows and that stuff for me passed away a few months ago. He was someone I called a real friend and I don't use that word lightly, but I knew him very well and will see him again someday. :thumb1

Thats sad and sorry you lost a friend.................

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 Jun 2021 17:19 #17096 by Geno
Thanks guys. :thanks

I finished up a water pump on dad's truck, did a little shop cleanup, and cleaned up the Camaro yesterday, then had the steamer out to clean up an Air Horse today that I have to start on Monday so I went on and cleaned up the little red fast and furious mobile, it had a lot of mold on it from sitting lol. :tounge2 It's going up for sale soon, some of this stuff has to go that is sitting all over the place that I never use or drive. I think I'm finally getting a little caught up on my plans for this year. :thumb

The Camaro is also going on a little cruise to Steak n Shake for lunch one day next week. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
29 Jun 2021 17:37 #17101 by Geno
Played hooky for a few hours today and finished buffing the fast + furious mobile. It's outside now with detailing goo sprayed on the engine compartment, wheels + tires. It's 99.7 degrees out and the heat and sun will make the goo lay down real nice in about 30 mins lol. :laughing

I still have to do some touch up, paint + put the rear spoiler back on, give it a good coat of wax, and go over the jambs but then I think it will be done and ready to sell. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

More
30 Jun 2021 15:56 #17104 by GT 14
Fine looking machine. What year is it?

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 Jun 2021 20:04 - 30 Jun 2021 20:09 #17107 by Geno
It's a 2004, 2.2 5 speed. It has a header and custom exhaust I put on it about 10 years ago, the computer has been reprogrammed, 18' wheels, the ground effects are urethane not fiberglass, it averages over 40 mpg and is a lot of fun to drive. The Tien adjustable suspension allows you to raise and lower the entire car and each strut has 3 settings to change the ride depending on if you want handling or a nice ride for a long trip. It may not have the power like the fast and furious mobiles but it does have the handling.

It looks orange but it's the GM Victory red, cameras just don't do well with red in the right lighting After I got it cleaned up I want to keep it but I want to keep everything (I have a car or truck for every occasion and don't go anywhere lol) and I'm trying to break that habit. This one was the Summer time only fun to drive severe handling and gas mileage monster. I took inventory yesterday and I still have 15 vehicles right now even after selling the 4 other trucks. :doh

I know, I need to focus... :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 30 Jun 2021 20:09 by Geno.

More
05 Jul 2021 16:17 #17117 by GT 14
:dance :dance1 :dance2 :dance3

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
05 Jul 2021 18:01 #17118 by Geno
Took this afternoon to mow all of mine today then dad said it was too hot out so I just got back from mowing what he hadn't done lately. It's still 95.4 here and tomorrows supposed to be worse with rain coming in Wed so it had to get done. Whenever I get hot I just think of the cold and it makes it all good lol. :jump1

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
24 Jul 2021 11:08 #17177 by Geno
I am up to cleaning when time allows as usual and trying to get some neglected things done lol. :tounge2

With all the work going on lately I've gotten behind on a lot of small projects and cleaning the place up. :doh

Everything is put away from the new 312A hill mower project, Air Horse project, 50 other little jobs, the front tires from the old 520 mower were sitting around to go on the 520 snow blower tractor, the welding bench was a total wreck and it's cleaned up with my old Stihl chainsaw that's finally getting a little maint and put up today, and some of the loose ends of blasting and organizing some things that were on the blasting cart from all the deck parting is done. If it goes in a Fastenal bin I like it cleaned up and ready to use or it just makes a mess. I got to the extra pallet rack shelves last night to finish filling them up. Another 4' rolling shelf is cleared off and on a pallet, it was all upper hood stand parts.

The rest of today is moving and organizing things to 4 more pallets that will be on the bottom 4 empty spots in the pic. That rack is for smaller tractor hard parts. :thumb1

The next 7 days will be really hectic trying to work, get organized, and a lot of floor space cleared to make a spot to put the fixtures from the Fastenal store we just got all the fixtures from, then it will be another big mess for a little bit. Next week will be an 80- 90 hour week then I can slow back down to 70-75 again lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds