• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
10 Apr 2021 09:44 #16904 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
I roll down the mole tracks with it when they show up, sometimes there are none but late last year they went nuts. :tounge2 It takes a lot of weight to knock them back down and best done after a rain. That one is a Brinly and weighs 740 lbs filled up and it needs to be filled to push the mole tracks back down. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2021 09:59 - 10 Apr 2021 10:00 #16905 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?
Mine are 300# and don't do the job, but they were free so that's a plus. Kinda work after 2 days of rain.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
Last edit: 10 Apr 2021 10:00 by GT 14.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
10 Apr 2021 14:02 #16908 by Geno
Free is awesome. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 Apr 2021 08:07 #16954 by Geno
Getting ready to head up Nappy's way. I'm headed to New Albany Indiana this morning to pick up another trailer load of pallet racking from my usual peeps I get that stuff from for the next part of the reorganizing campaign. :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!

More
26 Apr 2021 09:02 - 26 Apr 2021 09:03 #16955 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: Getting ready to head up Nappy's way. I'm headed to New Albany Indiana this morning to pick up another trailer load of pallet racking from my usual peeps I get that stuff from for the next part of the reorganizing campaign. :tounge2

Well be careful and if you need anything call me and i will be glad to help anyway i can..........................:bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2021 09:03 by nappypappy.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 Apr 2021 18:34 #16956 by Geno
Thanks Nappy. :thanks

I have another 9' rack, 2-10', a 12', some uprights, and a lot of beams and decking. There is also some decking and beams already in the other garage leftover from the last time. There's gonna be a lot of moving and rearranging done to get this all set up so it's gonna be a real mess for a bit. The shop will also be inaccessible until this is done, the drive is blocked now with the mess I've made this afternoon...  :hemademe :hemademe1 :hemademe2 :laughing

I'll prob start another topic on this tomorrow so it doesn't get lost in here, this topic is pretty huge already. :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
26 Apr 2021 19:52 #16957 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: Thanks Nappy. :thanks

I have another 9' rack, 2-10', a 12', some uprights, and a lot of beams and decking. There is also some decking and beams already in the other garage leftover from the last time. There's gonna be a lot of moving and rearranging done to get this all set up so it's gonna be a real mess for a bit. The shop will also be inaccessible until this is done, the drive is blocked now with the mess I've made this afternoon...  :hemademe :hemademe1 :hemademe2 :laughing

I'll prob start another topic on this tomorrow so it doesn't get lost in here, this topic is pretty huge already. :tounge2

Looks like a nice load....and glad you made it back with no problems.....................................:smile2 :cof3 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
25 May 2021 09:45 #17011 by Geno
Pallet racks are done in the shop and garage and there's lots of space for parts now. I've got all the wheels off of the tires that were sitting around, rough wheels are already hauled off, the good wheels are on the new shop rack shelves and the tires are on CL, a lot of them already gone. The next step is parting out about 80 decks here in the parking lot and organizing them on the new shelves in the shop. Started on them late yesterday and should have them done this week. :thumb1

I got another blessing from the guy who bought the 4 Chevy trucks. He is showing up whenever I call him to haul off the steel parts that are not much good, he's already been here this morning. One less thing for me to do. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 May 2021 15:14 #17012 by Geno
Parting out decks like crazy, dad has been up here helping and it's going a lot faster than I thought. I keep looking outside where the dually is sitting and thinking how weird it looks, there used to be pallets full of decks where it is now and it's weird to see open space again lol. :jump1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

More
27 May 2021 11:29 #17013 by CortlandBill
when do you expect to have the mower deck parts all tagged and inventoried and available for resale - will you be selling used parts "as is" - or mostly doing reconditioning for re-sale?

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds