What's everybody doing?

More
13 Mar 2021 09:40 #16836 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote:

Geno wrote: Dad and I started some rearranging today. Since the selling of attachments is going away,

what does that mean?

:nono >( :smile2 :hiding :bacon0

Gonna be 60 this year Nappy, time to slow down a little, just a little lol. :laughing :tounge2

You still a young pup.................:smile2 :cof3 :hungry :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2021 09:50 #16837 by whnewone
Replied by whnewone on topic What's everybody doing?
Unfortunately young pup on the :horse but not so by age 58 soon to be 59. Even though my brain still thinks I’m 20+ younger!

1984 C-145
1983 C-145
1983 GT1848
1994 416-8

• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
13 Mar 2021 13:23 #16839 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
Nappy used to hang out with Moses lol. :tounge2 :rolling3

In case anyone is looking for tires for anything better get them soon. My tire distributors are telling me that price increases are coming because oil is going up, again. Of course they never came down after this same excuse years ago... :doh

I stocked up some last week so I'm ready just in case. :yes

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
13 Mar 2021 13:55 #16840 by whnewone
Replied by whnewone on topic What's everybody doing?
:thumb1 good looking stack you got there.

1984 C-145
1983 C-145
1983 GT1848
1994 416-8

More
13 Mar 2021 15:36 #16841 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Nappy used to hang out with Moses lol. :tounge2 :rolling3 Yeah me and o moe used to hang out till he parted ways......:smile2

In case anyone is looking for tires for anything better get them soon. My tire distributors are telling me that price increases are coming because oil is going up, again. Of course they never came down after this same excuse years ago... :doh

I stocked up some last week so I'm ready just in case. :yes

Wow i sure need a few of them and with 90 days same as cash and senior citizen discount i could swing it........:10 :woo :smile2 :cof3 :hello :yay :bday1 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
13 Mar 2021 18:30 - 13 Mar 2021 18:31 #16843 by Geno
How many you want Nappy. :smile2

The pallet rack rearranging is done until I get more beams. The extra pallets are out of the main floor and I even have an empty spot at the moment. It got done quicker and turned out better than I thought. :thumb1

There are still a few things lingering around like the metal rack, brake, rolling carts, etc, but I'm waiting to see if the old trucks go away so I get a big space in the 4 car garage to do more rearranging. :smile2 There are also several tractors sitting in here I need to work on for peeps so that will be the priority next week.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Mar 2021 18:31 by Geno.

More
14 Mar 2021 20:45 #16844 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: How many you want Nappy. :smile2

Well since you asked such a loaded question my answer is four depending on how much that would cost.....but i could settle for 2 on the rear...............:smile2 :cof3 :scared :computer :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
18 Mar 2021 19:39 - 18 Mar 2021 19:40 #16846 by Geno
Call me sometime Nappy, I have some good used ones too. :thumb

The last rush of repair stuff is all done and picked up as of today. :yay

I was out in the shop on the phone till after bed time last night, Spring has sprung for sure... :whew I started scrounging up what I can find and getting every tractor I have left to sell outfitted with decks and ready to go today. They will prob all be gone in a few weeks then I need to make a lot of parts. I'm down to 2 rockshafts, 2 slot tongues, and really low and out of some other things, oh, and I need to make more of the new disc pins. There's also an new heavy steel bender here I need to get pics of and in the tool section. Did I say I can tell Spring has sprung lol. :tounge2

On a good note, making a lot of the parts I need to make will go really fast because of the new lathe and iron worker so it won't take much time to catch back up. I have all the parts gathered up to make a new small rotating welding table as well that will make things go a lot faster and do a nicer job. Maybe I'll get a little caught up one of these days... :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 18 Mar 2021 19:40 by Geno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
24 Mar 2021 20:54 #16862 by Geno
It was 75 and sunny today so I spent all afternoon hanging out with dad at the farm. We fixed some gutters pulled loose from the ice storm on the big hip roof hay barn, cleaned up around it and the holding pens and loading chute area, and did a few other little things. It was pretty awesome. :thumb1

I'm taking a lot of time off mainly this Spring, Summer, and early Fall on nice days to hang out with dad enjoying the weather, working around the farm, and getting it back to the neat, clean, and everything fixed up place the way it used to be. I need to build my fire wood pile back up as well and there are a lot of trees that need to be cleaned up over there. I've been meaning to make a separate post about this and will soon.

I also need to get finished with what I started last year getting my property back the way it was years ago before the Wheel Horse thing took over. I did semi retire 10 years ago but no one would ever know it, especially me lol. :laughing It's way way past time to slow down and enjoy life a little. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

More
24 Mar 2021 21:25 #16864 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: It was 75 and sunny today so I spent all afternoon hanging out with dad at the farm. We fixed some gutters pulled loose from the ice storm on the big hip roof hay barn, cleaned up around it and the holding pens and loading chute area, and did a few other little things. It was pretty awesome. :thumb1

I'm taking a lot of time off mainly this Spring, Summer, and early Fall on nice days to hang out with dad enjoying the weather, working around the farm, and getting it back to the neat, clean, and everything fixed up place the way it used to be. I need to build my fire wood pile back up as well and there are a lot of trees that need to be cleaned up over there. I've been meaning to make a separate post about this and will soon.

I also need to get finished with what I started last year getting my property back the way it was years ago before the Wheel Horse thing took over. I did semi retire 10 years ago but no one would ever know it, especially me lol. :laughing It's way way past time to slow down and enjoy life a little. :smile2

Spend as much time with your dad as you can..you are lucky to have him.......i never knew my dad or mother but always wished i could have at least met them...i do know my mother passed in 1969,my dad i know nothing......:bacon0 .

1985 416-8
520-H

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds