• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
02 Mar 2021 09:08 #16801 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
For sure GT, I'm glad to see this over so I can get back to tractoring, it's a lot easier work... :smile2

The carnage pile is bigger than expected but I guess it's good because that means less things to do later. Everything is good so far, I ran it in for 1 hour yesterday and will do another 1 hour run in today then it gets wrapped up. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
03 Mar 2021 18:14 #16803 by Geno
Been out cruising around in the Escalade a little, almost all the tools are put up from that job, did some maintenance on dad's truck, and the shop looks weird, but it's a good weird with all the mess put up and the rack clear. :woo

Tomorrow is rearranging the furniture a little and getting the iron worker a spot. I can't wait to get back to my normal routine and the next tractor to do is already here. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 Mar 2021 16:47 #16828 by Geno
Dad and I started some rearranging today. Since the selling of attachments is going away, and parts pallets take up less space, the pallet racks can be changed up with more beams and shelving. I had 1 extra set of beams and shelving but need to go get more here soon. :thumb1

I also think I've sold 4 of my old 68-72 Chevy trucks, 1 of them in the 4 car garage, and a lot of parts for them in the air compressor room that will make a lot more space. :smile2 I have way too much stuff, 18 vehicles are a bit too much lol. :doh

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2021 17:07 #16829 by whnewone
Replied by whnewone on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: Dad and I started some rearranging today. Since the selling of attachments is going away,

What does this mean exactly?

1984 C-145
1983 C-145
1983 GT1848
1994 416-8

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 Mar 2021 18:59 - 12 Mar 2021 19:00 #16830 by Geno
We were so busy last year that we didn't take any new business for over 6 months, that's how long it took to finish all the restores and work that was already here waiting... :whew Things got overwhelming, the business was growing way too fast, and it was time for some changes.

There are about 250 posts in this topic about it lol. OK, Here We Go Topic

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 12 Mar 2021 19:00 by Geno.

More
12 Mar 2021 20:19 #16831 by whnewone
After reviewing the correct topic I remember this. Unfortunately when this all started for you overtime kicked in for me and I was what seemed to be meeting myself coming and going! I missed out on a lot of what was going on, being sold, restored. etc... I have been trying to go back and and catch up but it’s a lot to go thru. I just hope everything went well and is now in the shape you pictured in your mind when you started or better. I just hope that one day I can make a long weekend and at least come down and see you (face to a name) and see the shop where your works of art takes place. I never close the tab I have open for Wheel Horse Stables and the Store. I now know when I need a “hard to find part” where to go.

I did see in one on the pics you had a workhorse tractor in there! My project is on hold but hope to get back on it soon,

1984 C-145
1983 C-145
1983 GT1848
1994 416-8

More
12 Mar 2021 21:59 #16832 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: Dad and I started some rearranging today. Since the selling of attachments is going away,

what does that mean?

:nono >( :smile2 :hiding :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
13 Mar 2021 08:10 #16833 by Geno

whnewone wrote: After reviewing the correct topic I remember this. Unfortunately when this all started for you overtime kicked in for me and I was what seemed to be meeting myself coming and going! I missed out on a lot of what was going on, being sold, restored. etc... I have been trying to go back and and catch up but it’s a lot to go thru. I just hope everything went well and is now in the shape you pictured in your mind when you started or better. I just hope that one day I can make a long weekend and at least come down and see you (face to a name) and see the shop where your works of art takes place. I never close the tab I have open for Wheel Horse Stables and the Store. I now know when I need a “hard to find part” where to go.

I did see in one on the pics you had a workhorse tractor in there! My project is on hold but hope to get back on it soon,

I read that entire topic last night and it even surprised me. All I can do is thank the Lord for making so much happen and that I had the stamina to do what all was done last year and much much more than what is posted on the forum. This year is moving along even faster and better, everything will shape up around here in time. I bought this property in 1995 and built this building in 1997, so I'm trying now to clean up 26 years of collecting things lol. :laughing

You are welcome here anytime Bill, just give me a call before you plan to come so I can make sure to be here. I'm taking a lot of time off this year to live some life, get all the property fixed and cleaned up, help dad around the farm and hang out with him as soon as it gets a little warmer. :thumb1

Heck, I may even get out and find a girlfriend lol. :tounge2 :rolling3

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
13 Mar 2021 08:13 - 13 Mar 2021 08:15 #16834 by Geno

what does that mean?

:nono >( :smile2 :hiding :bacon0

Gonna be 60 this year Nappy, time to slow down a little, just a little lol. :laughing :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 13 Mar 2021 08:15 by Geno.

More
13 Mar 2021 09:01 #16835 by whnewone
Thanks for the welcome! I would call first since I hate :angry2 when someone just pops in with no heads up and they want to do something. I just hope this year is better for ALL in always possible :hi5. I’m just so glad I found Wheel Horse Stables. You have been a wealth of information for me. It’s not everyday you find people on a site that is willing to help as much as the :horse Wheel Horse people have been to me. I love my tractors and enjoy riding them. I have learned so much about how stout these machines are with just a little TLC each time you you use them. I just hope I can someday pay it forward to the next generations so this wonderful hobby can continue.

1984 C-145
1983 C-145
1983 GT1848
1994 416-8

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds