• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
30 Oct 2020 17:09 #16447 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic OK, Here We Go
You may be right, I filled the place back up today, it was way to unclogged... Now I have my little walk paths back again. :thumb

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
31 Oct 2020 15:47 #16448 by Geno
No Horses out here... Poor Nappy will fall over lol. :laughing :rolling :rolling3

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
01 Nov 2020 01:29 #16449 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic OK, Here We Go

Geno wrote: No Horses out here... Poor Nappy will fall over lol. :laughing :rolling :rolling3

Looks nice no matter what but still not the same.......i almost fell over.............:10 :woo :cof4 :cof3 :smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
01 Nov 2020 09:03 - 01 Nov 2020 09:13 #16450 by Geno
Actually it was time to seal the parking lot lol. :tounge2 Yesterday was the last day of the year that my sealing guy was doing sealing. I'm glad dad was feeling good to help me get it all ready in 1 days notice. :smile2

It's on there pretty heavy so the shop will be closed for a few days while it dries out good. I'm gonna take advantage of the time off and cleared lot by changing the awning lights out to down lighting fixtures and doing some other outside work. I got the lower awning done yesterday and will do the higher awning this week. It will make more and better lighting, and without light reflecting up in the awnings the flying bugs don't go up there reducing all the spider webs. They also look a lot better. I learn new stuff every day... :clap

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 01 Nov 2020 09:13 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Nov 2020 11:55 #16451 by Geno
Shop outdoor down lights are done on the shop, I may put them on the other garages as well, will try to get a pic one night this week. Got away to pick up some nice pallets Monday and my sealing guy bought some new blowers so I bought one of his used big parking lot blowers. I can clean the lot in 5 minutes now and may work good for fluffy snow too. This thing is really something, I just have to be careful not to blow any Horses away lol. :jump1

I'm getting more focused on making the place look like it should and taking care of what the Lord has given me to take care of, I haven't been too good at it the past several years but that is about to change as well... :smile2

I have to get back to work next week and quit putting everyone off so peeps don't kill me... Starting next week peeps can start dropping tractors off again, the 1st restore in line is already being dropped off next week. It will be nice to start playing with the Horses again. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Nov 2020 18:32 #16452 by Geno
All I can say is WOW. :woo

They are 12 watt each sealed outdoor LED's in the fixtures so that is only 96 watts making all of that light. When the other garages get all done I'll be able to sit outside and enjoy the night sky better too lol. :chill

I'm putting these in the overhang for the other 2 garages for sure starting tomorrow. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
04 Nov 2020 19:41 #16453 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic OK, Here We Go

Geno wrote: All I can say is WOW. :woo

They are 12 watt each sealed outdoor LED's in the fixtures so that is only 96 watts making all of that light. When the other garages get all done I'll be able to sit outside and enjoy the night sky better too lol. :chill

I'm putting these in the overhang for the other 2 garages for sure starting tomorrow. :smile2

You right thats a big WOW....Very Very nice lighting....:10 :10 :woo :yay :cool :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
05 Nov 2020 06:40 #16454 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic OK, Here We Go
LED is the way to go, and cost is coming way down.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
06 Nov 2020 19:03 #16455 by Geno
More cleanup done and garage #2 is done. I just can't get the camera to show what it really looks like (too much glare) but it looks awesome out there now. :woo I took a pic of it last night so I could have a before and after. I'm glad I didn't put more than 4 fixtures in that one though lol. :jump1

Garage #3 is getting something done with it tomorrow.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
11 Nov 2020 17:56 #16465 by Geno
Lighting is all done, did some gutter work and they are all cleaned out for now, grass is all mowed, leaves are gone for now lol, and almost everything is back out of the shop. I've been sorting on the few things that are left up on the rack / shelf, and got a space cleared where I can put pallets to easily get down when I need something or to add more parts. I got flooded with peeps the past few days or it would have already been done but everything is still coming along good. Dad's truck sprung a diesel leak that I had to find and order parts for today but it should be back out of here Friday so I can move the few things left out of the shop that are going out. I hope to have most of it done as good as it's gonna get for now by this Sat and get back to some real work... :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds