• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
05 Sep 2020 18:13 - 05 Sep 2020 18:15 #16368 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic OK, Here We Go
I don't have enough uprights to build the last 3 shelving - bin units for the corner so that will have to wait till I get back with Fastenal. I'll have to find a new place for exhaust pipe, the Sun Machine, and NOS dozer blades too, somewhere, then there's all of those belts... This organizing thing has taken on a life of it's own, I didn't think it would be this big of a project. :whew

I got a lot of larger parts put up today then noticed the 4 drawer metal units... I forgot about a bunch of small parts hiding out in all of these metal drawers. :doh

I caught myself saying - If I find any more parts I'm gonna scream. :laughing :laughing

I got a start on 1 of the 4 metal box racks today...

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Sep 2020 18:15 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2020 19:28 #16369 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic OK, Here We Go

Geno wrote: I don't have enough uprights to build the last 3 shelving - bin units for the corner so that will have to wait till I get back with Fastenal. I'll have to find a new place for exhaust pipe, the Sun Machine, and NOS dozer blades too, somewhere, then there's all of those belts... This organizing thing has taken on a life of it's own, I didn't think it would be this big of a project. :whew

I got a lot of larger parts put up today then noticed the 4 drawer metal units... I forgot about a bunch of small parts hiding out in all of these metal drawers. :doh

I caught myself saying - If I find any more parts I'm gonna scream. :laughing :laughing

I got a start on 1 of the 4 metal box racks today...

well you got lots of parts and that now makes you The Part Man...............:woo :10 :cool :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Sep 2020 18:54 #16370 by Geno
I've always knew there were lots of parts but just never realized that so many more were buried. I just gotta make sure they don't get scattered or buried anymore. I think it comes from going too fast... :tounge2

Fastenal was closed today so no rack news. :waiting

I went in the other what we call the air compressor room this morning and found even more stuff, and this handy little roll around that had 72 bins that were packed to the gills. :surprised It's almost emptied and I'm happy to find more parts but at the same time I so want to be done with this before I go bonkers lol. :rolling3

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
07 Sep 2020 19:49 #16371 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: I've always knew there were lots of parts but just never realized that so many more were buried. I just gotta make sure they don't get scattered or buried anymore. I think it comes from going too fast... :tounge2

Fastenal was closed today so no rack news. :waiting

I went in the other what we call the air compressor room this morning and found even more stuff, and this handy little roll around that had 72 bins that were packed to the gills. :surprised It's almost emptied and I'm happy to find more parts but at the same time I so want to be done with this before I go bonkers lol. :rolling3

wow more parts............:yay :10 :woo :cof3 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
15 Sep 2020 18:19 #16386 by Geno
Took a little time to get a few parts in the store today. The Slot Hitch Pin, Grade 9 6 piece and 10 piece Lug Kits went in there today. There's more info and some posts in the WHS Store Section. :thumb1

Here's the quick way there lol - WHS Store Section

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
24 Sep 2020 18:17 #16395 by Geno
Had some time to do some rearranging and cleaning today. :woo

I got everything moved and a part of the floor all cleaned up where 2 of the restore stations will be, it looks really weird to see the floor and tire equipment again, it's been many years... :jump1 I got under the pallet racks really good with the polishing pad then made the 1st pass with the polishing pad on the rest then the batteries pooped out. Oh well, tomorrow's another day and it's almost supper time anyway. :hungry2

I think I've learned my lesson on buying and having too much stuff. :doh I can't wait till the whole shop looks nice and clean again like it used to. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
25 Sep 2020 06:28 #16396 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic OK, Here We Go
Looking Good !!! :dance3 :dance1 :dance

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
08 Oct 2020 12:44 - 08 Oct 2020 12:45 #16409 by Geno
Ok, here we go again lol. :jump1

With dad back home and released to do what he wants now I can get back to work around here. I'm still gone from time to time to help him until he gets his strength built back up but he is already mowing, running store orders, picking up Fastenal orders, doing bank deposits, etc. It's really good to have him getting back in the swing of things. :woo

I'm somewhere I didn't plan on going but I have stuff under the rack that can go outside, and stuff outside that I want back inside so it will go there instead. Just when I thought I couldn't make more of a mess lol. :tounge2

2 of the trailers got loaded up yesterday and I went over to the farm and picked up some 20' wagons since wagon using season is over to put some more stuff on. Time to get focused again... :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Oct 2020 12:45 by Geno.

More
08 Oct 2020 15:00 #16411 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Ok, here we go again lol. :jump1

With dad back home and released to do what he wants now I can get back to work around here. I'm still gone from time to time to help him until he gets his strength built back up but he is already mowing, running store orders, picking up Fastenal orders, doing bank deposits, etc. It's really good to have him getting back in the swing of things. :woo

I'm somewhere I didn't plan on going but I have stuff under the rack that can go outside, and stuff outside that I want back inside so it will go there instead. Just when I thought I couldn't make more of a mess lol. :tounge2

2 of the trailers got loaded up yesterday and I went over to the farm and picked up some 20' wagons since wagon using season is over to put some more stuff on. Time to get focused again... :thumb1

Nice and you could have left one trailer at my house so i could keep a eye on it and maybe unload one or two for fun and mowing of course...:10 :woo :smile2 :hungry :help :cof3 :hello :drinks :yay :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
08 Oct 2020 19:07 #16415 by Geno
Come get some Nappy lol. :thumb

Lots of progress today, 2 wagons loaded and 1 already out back. I may put a few more little things on the 2nd one in the morning. Starting to look better. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds