• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
30 Jul 2020 19:18 #16256 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic OK, Here We Go
First the cabinet pics I said I would do.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2020 19:22 #16257 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic OK, Here We Go

Geno wrote: Did some washing yesterday and working under the S-10 again now, should get most of it cleared today. I had to take a few breaks, one to hang out with Doyle for awhile and get his tractor and all his stuff loaded up (in Doyle's B-100 Auto topic update), another to service, check out, fix a few small things and get one ready I sold yesterday, a nice 314 with a tiller and deck, they are coming after it Monday morning. :thumb1

I no longer have anything here waiting for a restore or any other work, they are all picked up and gone now. I am focused GT! :woo

nutten like a focused man with a plan....................................:10 :woo :smile2 :cof3 :wrain :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 Jul 2020 19:28 #16258 by Geno
Been a long time since I've seen the floor under the truck, and it's even clean lol. :laughing I think I'll give the lift a rest tonight and see what all is in the truck I can get rid of tomorrow...

I know one thing, the more I move and clean the more that I say this stuff is getting sold, I can't live with this mess and clutter anymore. :cleaning :whew

I've been finding some things like my little Toro reel with the motor, I told dad I need to get that going, he said no you don't you need to sell it. That's his answer to everything since I started this, he's prob right...

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
30 Jul 2020 20:18 #16259 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Been a long time since I've seen the floor under the truck, and it's even clean lol. :laughing I think I'll give the lift a rest tonight and see what all is in the truck I can get rid of tomorrow...

I know one thing, the more I move and clean the more that I say this stuff is getting sold, I can't live with this mess and clutter anymore. :cleaning :whew

I've been finding some things like my little Toro reel with the motor, I told dad I need to get that going, he said no you don't you need to sell it. That's his answer to everything since I started this, he's prob right...

man o man that white car is on the floor wow.................and that little mower is nice.............:woo :yay :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 Jul 2020 20:33 #16260 by Geno

nappypappy wrote: man o man that white car is on the floor wow.................

Weird isn't it lol. :jump1

Sure is a lot more light in the shop with it down and seeing out the window is nice. Maybe when all is said and done in a month or so I can put it somewhere else. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
31 Jul 2020 15:28 #16261 by Geno
I've decided it's going somewhere else, not sure where but when all is said and done I'm taking more space for the machine area and the truck is in the way. :yes

I snapped a pic of the power plant in the little guy this morning, the truck is a 1982 S-10, first year they made them, the drive train is a 350 tuned port and transmission out of a 91 Z-28 I bought years ago that was totaled so I could snag the drive train. It will be a real monster if I can get enough traction for it to hook up. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
31 Jul 2020 15:34 #16262 by Geno
Been cleaning shelves and moving things around this morning, had a whole 4' shelf just with cables laying on it so they got sorted, tore down, blasted, and put in a Fastenal bin. That was a good trade, 1 bin for an entire empty shelf. :thumb1

Then a truck showed up and I've been playing around... I'll get more on this in the tool section soon. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
01 Aug 2020 18:56 #16264 by Geno
If you had told me I could get this far today I would have bet big money there was no way, but thank the Lord things are going good. :clap

I ran out and picked up some finished cabinet blanks and leftovers today to make shelves out of from a guy who sells 2 semi loads a month around here in different Peddlers Malls. They are really too nice but for 5/8" finished and cleared or white laminated cabinet grade plywood at $3.50 per shelf ($14.00 per 4x8 sheet) it's pretty cheap. I got the equivalent of 18 shelves in Danville today (all they had) and have to go to Lexington next week to get the other 70 or so.

1 roller shelf is free and I'll wrap the other up tomorrow. I really want the body stuff in another room, we'll see if I can make space in the air compressor room tomorrow. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
01 Aug 2020 19:02 #16265 by Geno
I'd say there are 3 empty shelves in the new setup (including the floor), that's a lot of space gained. :woo A full long bed truckload went in the dumpster today from there and other places for them to pick up on Monday lol. :jump1 I need to do some more of that. :tounge2

Anyone care to date this stuff or how long I've had it? :doh

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
01 Aug 2020 21:27 #16266 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: I'd say there are 3 empty shelves in the new setup (including the floor), that's a lot of space gained. :woo A full long bed truckload went in the dumpster today from there and other places for them to pick up on Monday lol. :jump1 I need to do some more of that. :tounge2

Anyone care to date this stuff or how long I've had it? :doh

well the only guess i have is a LONG TIME.......:2cents :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds