• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
16 Dec 2021 16:02 #17422 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Dad's New Hangout
It's all moved and the rain started just as soon as we finished, good timing. :woo

2 of the tractors spent their last night in the old shop last night, now it's all cleaned up, blown out and emptied. The mowing rig and Kubota will be staying in the new barn and the Massey will be staying in the calf barn along with my old cars and Horses this Winter. At least we don't have to deal with all that stuff until it warms up in the Spring. :10

The interior walls, bathroom, and store room will get done but for now we're taking a much needed break. He has a new nice warm place to work, clean, and sort out his stuff and a few of my old workbenches in there to do things on, and most importantly we have a place to hang out and have some cigars lol. :tounge2

I think I can stay here around the shop for a few weeks or more and deal with all the stuff we've been moving up here and do some things on my list. With all the Fastenal stuff then the barn taking so long it's actually gonna be weird to be back in the shop lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds