What's everybody doing?

More
19 May 2022 09:03 #17733 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?
Yea I live in the projects as well :hi5

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
20 May 2022 07:29 #17734 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
You think we'll ever get out? :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

More
23 May 2022 08:25 #17735 by GT 14
No projects in heaven:chill

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
24 May 2022 22:27 #17736 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?
What i did today is wave as i passed a gas station cause that's all i could do and hope my quarter of a tank will last me a week..i hope i hope.......:2cents :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 May 2022 08:11 #17739 by Geno
I don't know where the days go but they sure do go lol. :tounge2

With all the rain and wet conditions around here I haven't even been able to get the trailer out of the shop yet or do much of anything outside other than a little clean up and mowing... Next week looks dry but the weatherman isn't very reliable either, I hope he's right for once. :waiting

As a side note, I found out this morning the pop out to tell you you have a new PM isn't working, and the quote function on the forum either. That's why I'm so late on some PM replies. If it weren't for the shout from (A.Wend1 : Hey Geno i sent you a PM) I wouldn't have even known to look in there. There are some really big updates to the site that will take a lot of time to do and I figured I would do them while I'm down after the surgery, whenever that is... There's just not enough hours in a day. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
28 May 2022 16:28 #17740 by Geno
Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend, I'll be working around the property but at least I'll be out of the shop. :smile2

Been out mowing, doing a little tree trimming, and general clean up today. Next week is looking nice, a little hot but at least the rain should stay away. If it stays nice next week I won't be in the shop at all, gonna get the portable workshop out early every morning minus the Wed morning dental appt and see how much I can get done next week while it's not raining... :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 May 2022 17:36 #17741 by Geno
Started on the 4 car garage this morning. I need to get the birds out of there so I can clean up the Camaro and get the top down so I can do a little cruising sometime. :woo

One of the rear boards that holds the soffit twisted enough to pull the soffit out of the J channel on the wall so the birds loved that... Of course it was my fault for never finishing the trim because there was always too much customer work to do... I built the garage in July 2002, pretty sad it took me almost 20 years to put my foot down and tell some customers no and get this done. I'm getting better at that lol. :tounge2

The bad board is replaced, soffit is back up, and the aluminum trim pieces are all cut and made to cover and finish that part up. I still have to do the corners after that, but it should all be done tomorrow. Next it's on to filling the ground hog holes back in that just showed up a few years ago, and putting a big rock in the entrance under the fill rock so they can,t get back in, or out if they're in there...

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
31 May 2022 18:06 #17742 by Geno
The trim and 2 corners are done. 2 corners are left then the roof lines will finally be done. I thought I would get them all today but at 95 degrees and working in the sun most of the day slowed me down more than it used to... I guess it will take a little time to get used to it again like it does every Spring. :tounge2

Tomorrow morning I have to be at UK for some more dental stuff then I can go from there. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
02 Jun 2022 18:20 #17744 by Geno
The last 2 corners are done and a few other little things. There are just a few little things left and fill in the groundhog holes there and it will be time to move on to the next task. It still needs the walk door repainted and a good washing but that can be done while the steam cleaner is out doing some other things on my list here sometime soon. It feels really good to have at least one thing close to done after so many years. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
05 Jun 2022 08:59 #17745 by GT 14
Nice work, aluminum is the way to go.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds