• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
25 Oct 2021 07:26 #17339 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?

nappypappy wrote: Well bring all you want to my house cause i got a empty backyard.....:smile2 :cof3 :bacon0

Careful what you wish for lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
25 Oct 2021 07:32 #17340 by Geno

CortlandBill wrote: love the trailers with all the old WH herd in them - what the heck are you going to do with them?

That group, the parking lot group, and the group stored at the farm are all going to be parted out and a lot of the parts organized in the shop and garages for future shop work, prob around 150 or so of them. :thumb

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
25 Oct 2021 20:13 #17341 by Geno
I've been working on the 4 gang fuse blocks that are about out of stock here again, and a new single fuse holder complete setup from all the same exact parts that Toro has, or had and are discontinued by them. I may go blind before I get all of the wired leads done on these projects but I've been working on them in spurts of spare time for awhile and spent a lot of time on these projects today. I'm making 100 more of the 4 gangs with the 3 fuses and 100 of the new singles for now, so that's only 800 leads if my math is right,,, oh my head hurts lol. :laughing

There's been a lot of interest in a complete wired single setup that no one makes, and that is factory correct clip and all for a long time, I just haven't had time to get it done but am making time now since everything is set up to do all these fuse connector wire leads. I'll put more about it in the store and how it's done soon. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 Oct 2021 14:49 #17343 by Geno
Yep, my head hurts, where's the aspirin lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
27 Oct 2021 11:07 - 27 Oct 2021 11:10 #17345 by Geno
Keeping busy with making existing parts that are running low and a few new ones. The concrete still isn't done in dad's new barn so I have to have something to do and it's too cold to work outside lol. :tounge2

The new single fuse block assy for the tractors is in the works and should be in the store by this weekend, details are here - New Single Fuse Block Assy

Also getting ready to make a complete pigtail assy for the safety micro switches that no one makes. The parts for that project that aren't already here will be here this week as well. :thumb1 The pic below will show the housing of the one that is up next.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Oct 2021 11:10 by Geno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

More
28 Oct 2021 11:07 #17346 by CortlandBill
the amount of work you get done in a day , ( week ) is amazing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
28 Oct 2021 19:27 #17347 by Geno
Thanks Bill, it keeps me in shape. :tounge2

There are 2 things I've always said to myself and employees. Go go go, and move like your on fire lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
29 Oct 2021 08:45 #17348 by Geno
Had a few WH peeps from out of town show up unexpectedly yesterday afternoon so it slowed me down a little. Everything is here minus the metal clips for the new fuse assy and they are coming in today. Once they are here I'll update the post in the store section. :10

There's a pic of the new single fuse holder in the pic below minus the clip, I'm really happy with how the upgraded version came out and how it will last longer than the original. It will make a nice addition around here and in the store. I always hated putting some generic regular fuse holder somewhere when a tractor needed it and having to just wire tie it up. You all know I'm just a little picky about things like that lol. :laughing

The safety switch connectors are here and another one I forgot I found after many years of looking. The old discontinued double connector in the pic. I have some cool plans for it to use on the older L shaped regulator connector since that housing is looking like it's impossible to find any more. More details on that later. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Nov 2021 18:41 #17358 by Geno
Seems like I'll have a little time in the mornings for a few days or until they get the garage doors up in dads new barn. It's just too cold in the mornings to be out there. I spent this morning playing around with the safety switch pigtail project, will make a few dozen for the store and here in the shop and see how they go over. :thumb

I know I can use them here in the shop but not sure if peeps will use these to fix bad ones or just bypass them. I'm also not sure if peeps bypass them because there are no pigtails available (until now) or just don't care for safety switches. Some I can see being not that important but some I think are very important. More on that later when I start a post in the store section on these. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
06 Nov 2021 10:17 - 06 Nov 2021 18:32 #17361 by Geno
Got all the laser tools out and new batteries in them to line things up, making sure everything still works (I've had this stuff for many many years), and getting ready to move the last of my equip to the farm. I'm taking off the electrical and plumbing hats and putting on the carpenter hat lol. :tounge2

We're gonna start on the inside framing Monday. It's supposed to get up to 60 today and be almost 70 next Monday - Thursday, if they don't change it in the next 10 mins... :doh

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Nov 2021 18:32 by Geno.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds