• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
18 Feb 2022 10:19 #17569 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
That is really cool, it's nice you still have those old pics like that. :10

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
18 Feb 2022 19:07 #17570 by Geno
Got dad's all wrapped up this morning and it's a sweety. For 900 hours and 24 years old I've never seen a deck like this one that still has factory paint around the spindles, he must have a secret he's not telling me...  :nono :laughing

I also couldn't help doing a quick buffing on the hood, but then it looked better than the rest of it, so it turned out to be a little more, then the rear fender, but it looks good. I'm not sure if I get carried away or need to be carried away, prob a little of both lol. :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
21 Feb 2022 18:47 - 21 Feb 2022 18:48 #17574 by Geno
Another 68 degree sunny day, that means doing a few little things outside, refilling the wood rack in the shop, emptying ash buckets, and stuff like that. :tounge2 The wood garage is almost empty but there will be enough left for this year. As soon as things warm up a little I can give it a good cleaning and start refilling it. I'm just glad that Spring is right around the corner. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Feb 2022 18:48 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
23 Feb 2022 18:53 #17576 by Geno
Getting ready to head out but I thought I would put a piece of eye candy in here before I left. This is for the tricycle, will put a post in there in the morn, but for now it's time to go and get some :hungry2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
25 Feb 2022 09:49 #17584 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?
:dance :dance2

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
03 Mar 2022 18:55 - 03 Mar 2022 18:55 #17607 by Geno
Had someone here from Ohio picking up one of my nice 32" decks and some other small parts today for his 655 that he bought used, I think he said he's had it over 40 years though. He keeps it inside and it's in really nice shape, still has the Tecumseh on it too, I was surprised how good it started and sounded. I should have got a pic or two of it but it was getting late for him to get home when he left about 30 mins ago.

Other than that dad went and picked up 55 sheets of the simulated barn wood like I have in the shop to put in his new hangout, and we're putting his HVAC system this Saturday. My friend Kevin that runs the HVAC business in Elizabethtown and has the other articulated Wheel Horse got it for us and is coming up to put in in and go to the Pizza Buffet Saturday so I'll be out for awhile. :woo

Gonna try to get 3 other ones in here getting work done wrapped up tomorrow so maybe I can get back to the tricycle and wrap it up next week. :smile2

The one for my friend/customer that I did the transmission tutorial on also decided to upgrade his hitch when I was giving him an update this morning. I had one on it but it was kind of a little big and bulky and had a small receiver on it. It got one of our slot setups on it with our standard 2" receiver so now he can use everything he has for his truck on his tractor, pics of that are in here too. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 03 Mar 2022 18:55 by Geno.

More
04 Mar 2022 08:56 #17608 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?
Glad you changed your mind about only selling accessory's with a tractor. You have to many decks to move.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Mar 2022 09:42 #17609 by Geno
I did have a few, now all that are left is about 15 32"RD, 1-42SD and 2-48SD. The 1-42SD and 2-48's are staying to see if anyone wants one with the C-145 and C-175 that are going this Spring, then there were the 120 or so rougher ones that got parted out last Spring. :tounge2

All of the turning plows are gone but 1, all of the discs, aerators, rollers, the NOS 2 stage blowers are gone, there is 1 used one left, all the single stage snowblowers are gone but 4, and other things are already gone as well. I do a lot of things that I don't report on here due to lack of time but I'm trying to get better, I do keep up with the CL ad somewhat but things are so low on inventory now that I know someone will call regardless. The gentleman that picked up the deck yesterday has been waiting for a time when we could get together for over 6 months because I didn't know if I had exactly what he wanted or where it was lol, oops... :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Mar 2022 19:12 - 04 Mar 2022 19:14 #17610 by Geno
The last one just left so all 3 are picked up I had been working on, dad's are back home, and I even had a little time this afternoon in between to get out my fav tractor and clean out one of the ponds. A really good day for sure, best thing I think was the nice weather and outdoor time with my old faithful Horse. A little past :hungry2 but still a good day. :tounge2 :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Mar 2022 19:14 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
08 Mar 2022 11:20 #17611 by Geno
Yesterday was clean up after last weeks jobs, find everything, put it away, and even do a little mopping. It's cleaner than it was, let's see how long it stays that way lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds