What's everybody doing?

More
11 Jan 2022 11:15 #17471 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?
They did not forget :delete
It doesn't fit the narrative of the alphabet news template.:beat :angry2

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
11 Jan 2022 18:28 #17472 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
For sure GT... :dalek

I was reading something real interesting this morning that really caught my attention. They were talking about common cold remedies and how the body produces T cells to fight it naturally. They want to play down that alley and modify T cells now...

If anyone has ever watched the Resident Evil Movies (which are awesome) all of that mayhem was created by the Umbrella Corporation playing with T cells, it even mentions the T cell virus throughout all the movies. Maybe something like that is what's coming because every time I turn around I've been telling peeps since all this started I've seen all of this stuff in Sci-Fi movies all my life so I know where it's headed... :doh Not that it will make peeps zombies, at least I don't think so lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

More
12 Jan 2022 11:43 #17476 by GT 14
The New World Order tentacles are many.
Remove religion
Make government into only hope
Remove jobs to promote dependence
This plan is part of the Communist manifesto
The progressives have been building to in since 1905

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 Jan 2022 16:54 #17477 by Geno
The sheeple loving it now won't love it much when it gets done will they lol. :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
13 Jan 2022 09:16 #17478 by Geno
Cleaned up 2 of the shelves that were on the 4 post rack and got wheels on them. A lot of them are filled up with Fastenal stuff still so these will come in handy. Wheels are easy to find but not the inserts for them, but you can make them out of the connectors that hold the poles together, easy as pie lol. :smile2

Other than that taxes are about done so I can do sales tax due by the 20th of this month, chiropractor has me feeling really good, but I did go to renew my license yesterday while I was out because they opened back up and found out I have to take the written test again, it had been expired for over 2 years oops. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
13 Jan 2022 16:32 - 13 Jan 2022 16:35 #17479 by Geno
I saw a leak under the C-175 a few days ago and couldn't make sense of what was on the floor. It turned out to be the gas tank washing old axle grease leak residue off of the transmission. I cleaned and dried it all up a few days ago and let it sit for a few days and found the tank leak, but it also had small signs of wetness around both axles and the brake shaft seal so it's going back together now with another tank and new axle and brake shaft seals. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 13 Jan 2022 16:35 by Geno.

More
14 Jan 2022 10:02 #17480 by GT 14

Geno wrote: The sheeple loving it now won't love it much when it gets done will they lol. :tounge2

Most won't realize it until the box car door slams shut.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
14 Jan 2022 10:46 #17481 by Geno
That's scary but it is what it is... :doh

Dad brought me some of his old hunting licenses yesterday, by old I mean pretty old like older than me lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
14 Jan 2022 17:56 #17482 by Geno
Doing a little more organizing, and one of the 1054's had a low tire but when I went to air it up the valve stem was rotted and just broke off, the tire didn't look so good either. The other valve stem wasn't much better and they were way too long so it got some new stems and tires, then I found a rusty bearing so it got one of those too. This one is just like I bought it years ago, it never even got pressure washed. I usually restore these and sell them but I'm not sure if I should do this one or just sell it as is... :confused1 I keep wondering if I'll ever get all of these projects done I have around here lol. :laughing

One of my fav tools I've had for about 30+ years in the last pic, and I think one of the best bearing packers ever made. It has done literally thousands and thousands of bearings over the years. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
18 Jan 2022 12:12 - 18 Jan 2022 12:18 #17483 by Geno
I've been patching and keeping my test bench going when I have time for almost 30 years but today is the time to get it fixed back up the way it should be. My old Rockford Fosgate Power 300 finally has some noise in the right channels that has to be fixed so for now my old HiFonics Gemini is going to take it's place for awhile. My old Rockford is almost 40 years old so it's done really good but you can't buy amps like that any more so it will be fixed when I get time. My Gemini is about the same age, they were in different vehicles back in the day when I did the car audio shops thing. The test bench isn't just for testing, it runs the sound system and subs in the shop and I like my music lol. :smile2

The Gemini used to be in the bench until a battery exploded in there about 20 years ago so I just put the Rockford in there. 20 years (yes 20 years) of needing to fix that amp has me thinking more and more about getting my priorities a little more in order now... One evening last month I got it back out, soaked it in baking soda (it neutralizes battery acid) and washed it out with hot water, let it dry out for a week and it was back up and running again. Saying they don't make things like they used to is a real understatement... It's been sitting on the bench running for the past 3 weeks or so, so today is the day for tidying things back up, getting things hooked back up right that were patched or bypassed for troubleshooting it, and getting it all back together so I have room to work there again.

Jim Fosgate was a smart guy that started Rockford Fosgate that I had a pleasure to know back in the day. He was one of those self taught repair guys that invented the car amplifier in 1973, invented and received an Emmy Award in 2003 for the development of surround sound for tv, he ran Fosgate Laboratories and lead the team that created Dolby Pro Logic II among other things. He did a lot of things not many peeps have common knowledge about that should be on Wiki but no one has put them on there. Some more on him here - Wiki on Jim Fosgate
More here
More here including his Museum pics

I was just thinking how blessed I am to have known people like him, Bernie Boland and Sam Taylor (Orion founders) Frank and his son Mark Pyle (Pyle Driver), Paul Klipsch (Klipsch Speakers and inventor of the Horn for speakers) Helmut Stieglitz (Founder and designer of HiFonics) and many many others who were pioneers in the audio and electronics fields, they are and were real inventors much like Cecil Pond. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 18 Jan 2022 12:18 by Geno.

Time to create page: 0.747 seconds