• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
17 Sep 2020 14:17 #16388 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic New Parts Topic
Forgot yesterday's additions. There are already separate posts done in this section for each one of these.

Yesterday was the slot hitch pin, and the G9 6 and 10 piece lug kits. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
18 Sep 2020 10:11 #16392 by Geno
Just added the Wheel Horse 111757, 110142, 106454 Edging to the store. :thumb1

It has tons of uses other than it's original anti hood rattle and wire protecting uses and comes by the foot. :10

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
23 Sep 2020 07:46 #16393 by Geno
The Wheel Horse 1234, 83-2830 Seal went in the store a few days ago. It is the seal used in the input and brake seal used on the 3 piece transmissions.

The axle seals are proving very hard to find, Toro still has them for $26 each (ouch). I have some of those NOS and contacted NOK Japan, NOK is who made the original seal. They connected me with NOK Singapore where the seal was actually made, they have 4 factories worldwide that make seals. After sending them pics and talking to them we found that the tooling was obsolete for that seal. That seal is on hold for now but I may eventually find out who makes it for Toro, or have it made in the future. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
19 Oct 2020 09:02 - 28 Oct 2020 15:40 #16433 by Geno
Getting back into the wiring pigtails this week. I'm going to try to finish more of them up. :thumb1

The 9 pin Molex assy is looking good, it has been upgraded to all 14 gauge wires and has a black with a white stripe in one of the locator sections of the connector for a reference.

The 2 different regulator pigtails are in the works, and the safety switch pigtail is as well.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 28 Oct 2020 15:40 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
28 Oct 2020 15:38 #16442 by Geno
There are 4 more new pigtails in process, the micro switch, 1 other used in a several places, and the 2 most popular regulator pigtails. Still waiting on quotes but will know more soon. Sketch is attached of the basic connector layouts coming soon. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
24 Nov 2020 12:05 #16492 by Geno
The 9 pin wired molex connector should be in the store in a few weeks. :woo

I've been playing around with the WH #4937 bushing spacer this morning and it's looking good. They will be done this week, I have someone that needs them. That's what gets me going sometimes you know lol. :laughing

I'll put more details in a separate post for it after lunch. The new lathe is making things very easy and quick. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
05 Dec 2020 16:42 #16517 by Geno
9 Pin pigtail assy is in the store, will make a separate post on it as well. :thumb1

It is here - Onan 9 Pin Pigtail

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
05 Jan 2021 14:05 #16595 by Geno
I'm on to the safety switches and parts that we don't have yet, most of the micros we already have. The small machine screws and nylocks will be here in a few days for the safety switches that are micros. They are all stainless so they won't rust and break when you try to remove them like all the originals did.

Some switches showed up today that I've been looking for on and off for a long time and has been discontinued for years. It's the clutch interlock switch # 110970. Time to break out a good cigar and celebrate lol. :tounge2 :jump1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Jan 2021 16:02 - 07 Jan 2021 16:03 #16597 by Geno
The micro switch screws came in today. Longer ones are regular stainless and work for the double stacked switches, the black shorter ones are for a single switch and are stainless steel with a black oxide finish so they don't stand out, some of these are mounted where you can see them and the originals were black. The nyloks are regular stainless.

They will be in the store soon for a little less than the Toro versions even with the Stainless Steel and black oxide over stainless upgrades. :thumb1 I use the shorter ones the most so there are 500 of them here now, there may still be some still here after I'm gone too lol. :jump1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Jan 2021 16:03 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
21 Jan 2021 09:16 - 21 Jan 2021 09:20 #16681 by Geno
On to some very exciting things, for me anyway lol. :jump1

The clutch/PTO switch was the first, and I've found a solution for the discontinued trans temp switch that is discontinued from Toro, they've been recommending a pipe plug for years... :doh I'm working on a 520 now that needs one so I had to find one, that's how a lot of things get done around here... I have some samples of them here and more on the way, one is already in the tractor I needed one for and works great, I just need to get pics of them and get them set up in the store. :smile2

Now I'm waiting on samples of the rubber hood latches for the blackhood and up models. I've found the actual manufacturer that made them for WH/Toro and they can still make them but there is 6-8 week lead time involved from the time I place the order. That's ok, at least it will be the same factory part and Made in USA. :woo

Just because I go silent for days at a time doesn't mean things aren't happening, this stuff just takes time. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 21 Jan 2021 09:20 by Geno.

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds