• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
25 Aug 2022 09:01 #17804 by Geno
Everything is still going good although I'm healing faster than normal they say so they had to do another refit this past Monday. The next one is on Sept 9, they said after that they should be farther apart because a majority of the swelling will be gone and a lot of the healing and shrinking will slow after that until around the 1st of the year when they start on the permanent teeth. :thumb1

I do feel better than I have in a long long time. I think it's a combination of having the bad out of my mouth, eating a lot better, and not working so much... :smile2 I haven't had any fast food, most of my meals are made here from ingredients instead of all the junk in the microwave and such things I used to eat. I'm eating more fish and softer more natural foods out of necessity but those habits are going to stay. I forgot how much I loved cooking except for all the cleanup lol. :tounge2

I ordered one of those Ninja pressure cooker, steamer, air fryer, do it all type thingys a few weeks ago and it's the best thing I ever did and will use it from now on. I can take a frozen Tilapia and cook it to flaky perfection right out of the freezer in 12 mins. I couldn't believe how much better food tastes when cooked instead of microwaved as well. :thumb1

It's the best $100 I've ever spent for cooking and makes everything from fish to roasts to tater tots in no time and the best I've ever had. If you (or you're wife) are interested then it's here. Ninja Foodi

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2022 11:57 #17808 by GT 14
My daughter got me a Ninja for fathers day. I love it! frozen wings to the dinner table in 25 min.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
10 Sep 2022 08:12 - 10 Sep 2022 08:14 #17812 by Geno
They did a little refit yesterday and all is going and feeling well, I think I'm getting used to these things a little and my new Hollywood pearly whites are nice as well lol. :tounge2

No more appointments now, I can just call when I feel they are too loose from the continued healing and they will refit them. We will begin on the molds for the permanents the beginning of next year and should be all done and in before Spring. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 10 Sep 2022 08:14 by Geno.

More
14 Sep 2022 13:36 #17814 by GT 14
Sound good! Hope you don't have to sell all your cars to pay for it.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
15 Sep 2022 08:42 #17815 by Geno
Nah, it worked out to be 10 times cheaper than expected thanks to the Lord. Insurance paid and will pay 100% of every visit, and every thing minus the actual new teeth. They ran everything including the temp and permanent teeth through the college and the total bill when all is done come next Spring will be $1,450. The temps were 600 and the permanents will be 850. All I can say is the Lord is always so good. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!

More
16 Sep 2022 09:24 #17816 by GT 14
That's outstanding news, dental work is ridiculously expensive. Good dental insurance is hard to find.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
19 Sep 2023 11:51 #18120 by Geno
The permanent teeth part of this adventure is almost done, they've been making molds and working on things the past month or so.  Things are even better now thanks to the Lord, this year the insurance added coverage for the permanents so they will be 100% covered, so that's really nice. 

Headed over there now to find some good lunch then hang out with the dentist for awhile. 

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
20 Sep 2023 18:23 - 20 Sep 2023 18:25 #18121 by Geno
Everything went well yesterday.  Looks like about 3 more visits and all will be done.  Next one is final fitting and adjusting to make the permanent teeth from, after that is just getting the final teeth in and possibly adjusted a little, then 48 hours after that they want to check everything out and make sure all is good.  It will all be over in October and I'll have that Hollywood smile I always wanted lol.    

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 20 Sep 2023 18:25 by Geno.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds