• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
22 Jul 2017 16:52 #13915 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Some Cleaning
It doesn't look like I've done much but a lot of organizing and sorting has been going on. It takes to long to move stuff somewhere so I can move stuff somewhere else. :rolling

Tires and wheels are all being rounded up and will be in the 4 car garage. 2 pallets are in there and 2 more will be next to them on the rack to the left where the car tires are (they are going to the farm), decks are going on the bottom if I ever get them all sorted lol.

I'm getting ready to finish sorting engines and transmissions starting with the 2 pallets on the rack in the last pic. The rack (or big shelf lol) is gonna be all deck parts and sheet metal. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2017 18:53 #13916 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Some Cleaning
:goodjob :cool :getwell :cleaning :drool :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
24 Jul 2017 06:49 #13919 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Some Cleaning
One step at a time.:thumb1

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
27 Jul 2017 11:30 #13926 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Some Cleaning
Still going... I went to the farm and grabbed some crates yesterday I had that granite came in for the house. I knew they would come in handy 1 day. :thumb1 There are little spots opening up all over the place finally even though it doesn't look like much.

I have most of the engines and tires together in the other garage, got some more snow blowers dug out and on the pallet racks with the others, working on arranging the rack shelf now. I found another 4 wheel wagon under the rack and cleaned it up to put up on the rack with another one to use as a big storage box. :rolling

Took these pics over the past few days. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
27 Jul 2017 15:49 #13927 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Some Cleaning
looking good and that's a nice 4 wheel wagon.............and i could use some of just about everything you have there...............:10 :smile2 :woo :bow2 :cleaning :cool :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds