• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
29 Jun 2017 17:38 - 29 Jun 2017 17:39 #13883 by Geno
Some Cleaning was created by Geno
Dad and I have been moving + cleaning for a few days. Every piece has been moved, and all the leaves stuffed around everything are gone. :whew I see some of the parking lot that I haven't seen in 2 years lol. :rolling Gonna try to arrange thinks to make more space.

I've got a lot of decks to wash up and some to tear down for parts and throw away the shells. The 4 car garage has some space in it and some pallet rack space where I've sold most of my used tires. There are about 100 decks in there to clean up and organize too. It may take a week or more to get it all done but at least it is started. Besides being terribly tired of the clutter I really need to get my convertible out. :)

I will be parting and selling some tractors as well, the ones without engines, with bad engines, and the 8hp models. I don't think I can save every one like I used to and other people need parts to save theirs too lol. :jump1

Will add pics as things happen.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 29 Jun 2017 17:39 by Geno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GlenPettit

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2017 18:43 #13884 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Some Cleaning
Move it up to the Cow Palace

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
29 Jun 2017 18:49 #13885 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Some Cleaning
Still working on that but I still have too much stuff lol. :rolling

Welcome to the Stables!

More
29 Jun 2017 20:38 #13887 by Trouty56
Replied by Trouty56 on topic Some Cleaning
Cow palace..... Lol.... That place is awesome....

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
29 Jun 2017 20:56 #13888 by Craig
Replied by Craig on topic Some Cleaning
Gene, You need a bigger place so you can organize things better. Oh my wife would kill me if I had that many decks stacked up in the garage. But I would do it hahahaha.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
29 Jun 2017 22:49 #13890 by Geno
You know about the bigger place we're working on but still have too much stuff lol. On top of the roughly 150 here there are more at the farm... :doh

Welcome to the Stables!

More
30 Jun 2017 05:34 #13891 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Some Cleaning
Wow you been busy busy I see............:woo :smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 Jun 2017 18:02 #13893 by Geno
Busy busy is right and I think this may take longer than I thought. :doh I actually did some service on some of the cars today. I got the center rack down for the first time in a long time and one of my goals is to keep it that way when this is over. I'm headed for the big mess under the rack on the right now. It's probably too many things at once but that's the way it's working out lol. :)

Washed up a tractor and some decks to tear down tomorrow inside, rain is coming in tomorrow and trying to get ready.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
30 Jun 2017 22:38 #13894 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Some Cleaning

Geno wrote: Busy busy is right and I think this may take longer than I thought. :doh I actually did some service on some of the cars today. I got the center rack down for the first time in a long time and one of my goals is to keep it that way when this is over. I'm headed for the big mess under the rack on the right now. It's probably too many things at once but that's the way it's working out lol. :)

Washed up a tractor and some decks to tear down tomorrow inside, rain is coming in tomorrow and trying to get ready.

Humm I think you need one of your REAL Good Buddies to haul stuff away from there...its to big a job for one man to do and help is just a phone call away.....I had a dream the other nite and I was hauling home a couple of 520H and some other stuff too..then I woke up laying in the backyard next to my empty trailer...strange..............:cof3 .:smile2 :2cents :yank :thumb :hello :cleaning :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
01 Jul 2017 17:10 #13895 by Geno
That sure is tempting lol. :rolling

Today started out as organizing some engines but turned into finding engines all over the place. I found a pile of rebuilt engines I forgot about under the right right (1st pic), and another pile at the rear that will take some time to get to, a pile with several rebuilt on a pallet behind the brake that is already on a cart (pic2), then there's a pallet on the rack to get down, some of those are just parts (3rd pic), another pallet near the tire equip (4th pic), and 3 pallets in the 4 car garage to get out. :doh :whew

I am running out of room to rearrange though. I should try to get some of these engines on tractors that need them as soon as I can get the space to do it but then I will have to have space to keep the old ones until I can rebuild them. :rolling

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds