• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
29 May 2021 08:55 #17030 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic The New Steamer is here.
Sure lol. :tounge2

It's sorta like the peeps that think meekness is the same as weakness, no comparison there either. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
18 Jun 2021 08:37 #17079 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic The New Steamer is here.
Now that the forklift is rewired back in operation it was time to see if the steamer even worked. Been meaning to do this for a long time but time sorta flies you know. :tounge2

I started with cleaning up under the front floor of the forklift at 180 degrees and it worked great, the burner was cycling like it was supposed to and it even spent more time off than on. It's also very quiet. I turned it up to 200 and it worked even better than I ever imagined. This model shuts off the burner and pump when you let go of the trigger and restarts when you pull the trigger. I can't believe something can heat up water so fast and easily. :woo

I called dad and he brought his truck up here and I did under the hood of his truck and experimented with bugs on the grille and they melted right off, it even cleaned the white letters on his tires like new without using any chemicals at all.

Next up were the Wheel Horse trucks I had for many years. I sold them both this week and decided to clean them up too. The hard caked on grease melted right off everywhere, again with no chemicals. After everything dried it would actually squeak with your finger so now things could go right in the blaster if need be. The purple power, orange cleaner and carb cleaner expenses are now gone for the most part. :thumb1

I am really impressed with this machine and should have done it much sooner. :smile2

On another note the customer service from where I bought it from, L+H Industrial in Georgia, sucks with a capital S so if anyone buys one check out where you buy it from first and steer clear of these people... As of yesterday the storage fees, if the panels and frame show up and the labor to replace them makes us even. I don't like the fact that I was put on the back burner after the sale (and still am) and the trouble I've gone through, that it is beat up a little and may never receive the panels, but either way I like it for free. I will prob go on and take it off of the pallet soon and put it to work lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

More
18 Jun 2021 12:09 #17080 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic The New Steamer is here.

Geno wrote: Now that the forklift is rewired back in operation it was time to see if the steamer even worked. Been meaning to do this for a long time but time sorta flies you know. :tounge2

I started with cleaning up under the front floor of the forklift at 180 degrees and it worked great, the burner was cycling like it was supposed to and it even spent more time off than on. It's also very quiet. I turned it up to 200 and it worked even better than I ever imagined. This model shuts off the burner and pump when you let go of the trigger and restarts when you pull the trigger. I can't believe something can heat up water so fast and easily. :woo

I called dad and he brought his truck up here and I did under the hood of his truck and experimented with bugs on the grille and they melted right off, it even cleaned the white letters on his tires like new without using any chemicals at all.

Next up were the Wheel Horse trucks I had for many years. I sold them both this week and decided to clean them up too. The hard caked on grease melted right off everywhere, again with no chemicals. After everything dried it would actually squeak with your finger so now things could go right in the blaster if need be. The purple power, orange cleaner and carb cleaner expenses are now gone for the most part. :thumb1

I am really impressed with this machine and should have done it much sooner. :smile2

On another note the customer service from where I bought it from, L+H Industrial in Georgia, sucks with a capital S so if anyone buys one check out where you buy it from first and steer clear of these people... As of yesterday the storage fees, if the panels and frame show up and the labor to replace them makes us even. I don't like the fact that I was put on the back burner after the sale (and still am) and the trouble I've gone through, that it is beat up a little and may never receive the panels, but either way I like it for free. I will prob go on and take it off of the pallet soon and put it to work lol. :laughing

:10 :woo :cof3 :10 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds