• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
09 Oct 2015 10:43 - 09 Oct 2015 10:50 #8667 by Geno
Gonna start making some sections and putting some items in here this weekend. It will probably be about 2 weeks when we start shipping items.

Here are some of the new WHS products.

• The first exclusive piece will be the complete Indak switch pigtail. The original plastic switch connector housing, and the housing terminals will be available as separate components also.

• We also have the single connector parts that are under the hood for the clutch switch, the original male + female plastic housings, and the original male and female connectors. These could be used in other places as well to keep that "factory" look.

• Some caps and plugs for several different tractors and applications.

• We will also start out with some metal products like the Wheel Horse ornaments and necklace pieces, and some other :topsecret general Wheel Horse logo metal things.

• Everything that we are doing is also 100% Made in USA from 100% Made in USA parts. In the beginning all items will be available to WHS members only and everything will be done through this site. Stay tuned. :)

Welcome to the Stables!
    Last edit: 09 Oct 2015 10:50 by Geno.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Trouty56, GT 14, AJ WH Ranger, jm46322, Kurt-NEPA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    09 Oct 2015 12:21 - 09 Oct 2015 12:22 #8668 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Gonna start making some sections and putting some items in here this weekend. It will probably be about 2 weeks when we start shipping items.

Here are some of the new WHS products.

• The first exclusive piece will be the complete Indak switch pigtail. The original plastic switch connector housing, and the housing terminals will be available as separate components also.

• We also have the single connector parts that are under the hood for the clutch switch, the original male + female plastic housings, and the original male and female connectors. These could be used in other places as well to keep that "factory" look.

• Some caps and plugs for several different tractors and applications.

• We will also start out with some metal products like the Wheel Horse ornaments and necklace pieces, and some other :topsecret general Wheel Horse logo metal things.

• Everything that we are doing is also 100% Made in USA from 100% Made in USA parts. In the beginning all items will be available to WHS members only and everything will be done through this site. Stay tuned. :)

WOW just what I need....now if I can only get the senior citizen's discount.....I am looking forward to see what you are selling....yes I am..:goodpost :smile2

1985 416-8
    520-H
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
    I can't see the forest for the trees.
    Last edit: 09 Oct 2015 12:22 by nappypappy.

More
    10 Oct 2015 06:26 #8672 by Trouty56
    Replied by Trouty56 on topic The store is coming soon!
    I remember you talking about dash plates and placing decals on them....have you still got that on your mind???

Bob T
    Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

• Geno
    • Topic Author
      Super Users
    More
    10 Oct 2015 18:42 #8684 by Geno
    Replied by Geno on topic The store is coming soon!
    The dash plates have been done since last year, oops. I still have to send them to Terry to make the decals. I even took them to PA and forgot to give them to him. :doh

I have them back on the list. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
    11 Oct 2015 06:37 #8687 by GT 14
    Replied by GT 14 on topic The store is coming soon!
    You have allot on your plate so its OK to leave a bite.:rolling3

1969 GT-18
    1978 C-101
    1983 C-225

• Geno
    • Topic Author
      Super Users
    More
    11 Oct 2015 08:10 #8696 by Geno
    I think there's more than one. If I ever get this thing caught up I'll be the happiest man on Earth... :rolling

Welcome to the Stables!

More
    12 Oct 2015 06:26 #8712 by Trouty56
    Replied by Trouty56 on topic The store is coming soon!
    Cool on the dash plates....:thanks

Bob T
    Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
    13 Oct 2015 12:57 #8732 by vinylguy
    Replied by vinylguy on topic The store is coming soon!
    Hey geno
    I am closing up the Camper this weekend and will be home working all winter in the shop.
    Would be a good time to send one of the new dash plates so I can develop graphics for them.

Vinylguy
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
    • Topic Author
      Super Users
    More
    13 Oct 2015 15:08 #8733 by Geno
    Will do Terry. The shipping people are supposed to be out to see us soon so we can ship things more easily. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
    13 Oct 2015 16:40 #8739 by vinylguy
    Replied by vinylguy on topic The store is coming soon!
    Sounds good Geno. Hate to see the summer gone but kind of looking forward to working on my site.

Vinylguy

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds