DaveM1111 has joined

More
14 Dec 2022 19:13 - 14 Dec 2022 19:36 #17911 by DaveM1111
Hello all, my name is Dave and I live on a farm in southwestern Indiana. Originally from Ohio, have lived in VA, TX, PA and NJ.  64 years old but young at heart.  I am an IT professional but grew up on farms, around horses, sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.  I enjoy tinkering with tractors - mostly larger ones till I caught the Wheel Horse bug.  I currently have a 312-A, 416-8, 416-H, GT-1848, and a B-100. 312-A is my favorite.  I'm doing some mods and repairs to the GT, and hope to do more to the others in the near future. I had seen this website a few years ago but didn't really think about joining the forum till my friend Snoopy11 mentioned that he was signing up. Had a nice chat with Geno, looking forward to getting to know others here and sharing info and pictures. 

Last edit: 14 Dec 2022 19:36 by Geno. Reason: Picture showed twice, just cleanup :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, AJ WH Ranger, nappypappy, Snoopy11

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
14 Dec 2022 19:35 #17912 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic DaveM1111 has joined
Welcome Dave, make yourself at home.    Nice herd you have there. 

Don is running around here like a mad man  if only us old guys still had that energy. 

It's been amazing today with Dave and Don joining and having so much in common with both of them and even on different subjects.  Dave even spent time in Jersey at college in the town I grew up in so it was neat to talk to someone who had eaten at the same places and knew the area.  He even knew where our almost 400 year old family farm was on Strickland Road only a few miles from the college, that was really cool.  

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snoopy11

• Geno
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
09 Jan 2023 15:28 #17946 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic DaveM1111 has joined
I wanted to apologize for the peeps that log in here a lot Dave.  I am very disappointed, especially in the Mods, and that no one else has made the time to welcome you.  

Welcome to the Stables!

More
12 Jan 2023 10:57 #17947 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic DaveM1111 has joined
Welcome Dave!!! I would have greeted  you last month but this is the first time I am seeing your post.
Sooo

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
25 Jan 2023 21:13 #17957 by AJ WH Ranger
Replied by AJ WH Ranger on topic DaveM1111 has joined
Hey Dave! Another IT guy, nice. I would be interested in what you have dabbled in.Its always interesting.  

Nice herd of Horses! I still have a few of my own tucked away in random storage sheds across MI. 

Anyway, Welcome to WHS! 

AJ
Bassin' and Horsin' around!

66 Lawn Ranger
68 Lawn Ranger
72 Charger 10 auto
74 C-100 8-Speed
81 C-101 Blackhood
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds