Tiller input gear

More
02 Apr 2020 14:34 #15863 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
In need of a 18 Automatic or D-series rototiller input gear or two if anyone has any for sale new or good used. I will try to get a part# but I think they are all the same.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2020 15:35 #15864 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Replied by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE on topic Tiller input gear
I have the part# 105046 but this is for the pinion shaft and gear assembly. I am willing to buy the whole assembly or just the gear.

More
04 Apr 2020 14:23 #15866 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
I may have found a source for the part(s) but could be awhile before I can get them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
12 Apr 2020 13:16 #15878 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
I now only need one assembly or gear. What happened was: I was informed of a gentleman offering for sale a couple of tractors and some parts, as well as a couple of 50" Rototillers some engines etc. This was listed as 4 hours away from me, I contacted the owner and found out that it was 6+ hours away. When I arrived to load up we could not get all of the stuff on the trailer {17'} so we began to put some smalls in the van. We still unfortunately had to leave the second tiller, the 2 engines, a set of rear wheels/tires and about enough parts to complete a third tractor plus even more parts. No problem we agreed to take the load home unload and return back soon to pickup the remainder. The owner informed me that he was at his daughters house and was not going to be back home for 3 weeks. We were on "Stay at home orders" for 3 weeks so no problem... ...or well maybe not. The owner texts me to inform me his son called the scrapper to come and haul away all the parts that I had already paid for. Not to mention that the son didn't receive any pay for the stuff and the scrapper don't allow anyone in the yard. I estimate at least $2,000.00 - $3,000.00 worth of Wheel Horse items. As a consolation I do estimate that what I was able to get is at least worth what I paid and then some, but it could have easily been worth much more if I could have been able to get the rest. I have found a gentleman that may have a gear, he is going to check and let me know.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
13 Apr 2020 08:11 #15879 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Tiller input gear
In God we trust, everyone else, not so much. :doh

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23 AUTOMATIC LSE