• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
10 Sep 2015 08:12 - 10 Sep 2015 08:13 #8239 by Geno
More caps + plugs was created by Geno
We just got samples of some more caps + plugs. :)

After many months of looking we finally found a 2" plug that fits the hour meter hole on the old models. We also found a plug for the elec clutch and light switch holes, and settled in on what cap we'll be stocking for the attach-a-matic and deck lift handles. Will be placing an order for these 3 items next week. :thumb1

They will also be for sale as part of the future WHS Store items whenever we figure out when we'll get time or people to ship them. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Sep 2015 08:13 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Sep 2015 10:43 #8246 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic More caps + plugs
WHS Store?
another business starting?
Will there be a catalog?
:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
10 Sep 2015 11:38 #8248 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic More caps + plugs
That's been part of the plan all along Nappy. The Christmas ornaments, metal wheel horse logos + writing, t-shirts, banners, and some other things we did last year was the beginning. I guess I never called it a store, but it will be here in the vendor section. In the beginning it will be open to WHS members only and maybe taking some stuff to shows. We're not being stuck up, but we don't have time for a store now with all the time it takes for boxing + shipping. We put the metal fabrication equipment on hold to make parts with, and bought the blaster instead. Then we became a Stens dealer this past Monday. Priorities seem to change daily around here sometimes... :rolling

The latest real news we've thought about is that if Matt is getting out of the pedal kit, and the hitch guy is winding down, we may start making those kits as well. Just never know what the next day brings, but our goal in the future is to have a lot of parts available under the WHS name. It will happen, we just have to be careful as we are growing a little faster than we want to already. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
10 Sep 2015 13:08 #8249 by GlenPettit
Replied by GlenPettit on topic More caps + plugs
Way to go.
That's all stuff we really need and just don't know where to get it.
Looking forward.
and I really know what you mean when you say it takes time for and to do everything.
+++ Glen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
10 Sep 2015 13:19 #8250 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: That's been part of the plan all along Nappy. The Christmas ornaments, metal wheel horse logos + writing, t-shirts, banners, and some other things we did last year was the beginning. I guess I never called it a store, but it will be here in the vendor section. In the beginning it will be open to WHS members only and maybe taking some stuff to shows. We're not being stuck up, but we don't have time for a store now with all the time it takes for boxing + shipping. We put the metal fabrication equipment on hold to make parts with, and bought the blaster instead. Then we became a Stens dealer this past Monday. Priorities seem to change daily around here sometimes... :rolling

The latest real news we've thought about is that if Matt is getting out of the pedal kit, and the hitch guy is winding down, we may start making those kits as well. Just never know what the next day brings, but our goal in the future is to have a lot of parts available under the WHS name. It will happen, we just have to be careful as we are growing a little faster than we want to already. :)

Well sounds like you will be needing a hand and maybe I could help from here with shipping or what ever.........maybe free up some time for you.....just offering.......:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
10 Sep 2015 14:43 - 10 Sep 2015 14:44 #8254 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic More caps + plugs
I don't know how you can help from there but thanks for the offer Nappy. Maybe someday you guys will move closer to here and I'll have a job for you. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 10 Sep 2015 14:44 by Geno.

More
10 Sep 2015 15:18 #8258 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: I don't know how you can help from there but thanks for the offer Nappy. Maybe someday you guys will move closer to here and I'll have a job for you. :woo

Ok.....doesn't look we will be moving since we did a reverse mortgage on this place.....:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H

More
11 Sep 2015 17:15 #8279 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic More caps + plugs
The latest real news we've thought about is that if Matt is getting out of the pedal kit, and the hitch guy is winding down, we may start making those kits as well. Just never know what the next day brings, but our goal in the future is to have a lot of parts available under the WHS name. It will happen, we just have to be careful as we are growing a little faster than we want to already. :)[/quote]

WHS industry's on the move.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds