• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
12 Aug 2021 09:00 #17217 by Geno
I've been talking to an old Wheel Horse dealer for I think almost 2 years now but with all the virus mess and all I finally got to meet him yesterday. His name is Tom and he had a dealership in Michigan, he was here yesterday and brought some things he's been holding on to for me for a long time. He's a great guy like most WH dealers were and still are. :thumb1

He brought me a super nice sign, a complete Brinley hitch setup, and 4 boxes of NOS chrome hubcaps still in the boxes + wrappers, and as most peeps that know me know, I like to hoard chrome hubcaps among other things for some reason lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2021 20:18 #17220 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: I've been talking to an old Wheel Horse dealer for I think almost 2 years now but with all the virus mess and all I finally got to meet him yesterday. His name is Tom and he had a dealership in Michigan, he was here yesterday and brought some things he's been holding on to for me for a long time. He's a great guy like most WH dealers were and still are. :thumb1

He brought me a super nice sign, a complete Brinley hitch setup, and 4 boxes of NOS chrome hubcaps still in the boxes + wrappers, and as most peeps that know me know, I like to hoard chrome hubcaps among other things for some reason lol. :laughing

WOW and i need a couple hubcaps for the back wheels on the 520H......hint hint...........:10 :woo :bow1 :bliss :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
15 Aug 2021 08:09 #17223 by GT 14
:woo :bliss

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds