trailer hitch?

More
10 Apr 2021 09:37 #16903 by CortlandBill
trailer hitch? was created by CortlandBill
my son wants to use his WH to move his camper trailer around the yard -- so wants to use his trucks male hitch with ball on it - you have photo on line..... which i cant find right now....... of you making the female receiver hitch --- but i cant find where i saw that photo in your recent posts -- I'm not always real good at navigating around web sites so i can't locate that receiver hitch in the store either - are the receivers you built for sale now and in the store? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2021 12:10 - 10 Apr 2021 12:11 #16906 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic trailer hitch?

CortlandBill wrote: my son wants to use his WH to move his camper trailer around the yard -- so wants to use his trucks male hitch with ball on it - you have photo on line..... which i cant find right now....... of you making the female receiver hitch --- but i cant find where i saw that photo in your recent posts -- I'm not always real good at navigating around web sites so i can't locate that receiver hitch in the store either - are the receivers you built for sale now and in the store? Thanks

showing my girl some love for her birthday topic has a picture of the receiver.....just look threw all the pictures and you will find one...........................................:bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
Last edit: 10 Apr 2021 12:11 by nappypappy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CortlandBill

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
10 Apr 2021 14:00 - 10 Apr 2021 14:01 #16907 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic trailer hitch?
Hi Bill. The ones I make are for the slot hitch, they are easy on and off, and the blade, tiller, hitch etc can stay on the tractor. Everything I make is for the slot hitch, it's just a much easier change and doesn't interfere with other attachments or brackets, you will however need a slot hitch setup. There are others that make them that bolt to the axle though on ebay I think.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Apr 2021 14:01 by Geno.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds