• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
02 Jun 2020 10:52 - 06 Aug 2020 18:50 #16060 by Geno
*** READ ALL OF THIS CAREFULLY ***

We will be selling 40-50 tractors to make some space. **I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A LIST, SEND PICS, PRICE A LOT OF THEM, OR TALK ABOUT THEM EXTENSIVELY.** **NO EMAILS, FB MESSAGES, OR MESSAGES OF ANY KIND, THEY WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO.** **CALLS ONLY**. There are a few hundred here and have a few of everything minus round hoods. **THERE ARE NO ROUND HOODS FOR SALE** Time is not a luxury I have and am 3 months behind on restores already here in the shop. These are tractors I paid top dollar for to restore and sell, there is no junk. We don't have any cheap, rusty, pitted, beat up tractors, they are all nice, may need a little work, a seat or battery and would be very nice restored. I can get any of them running so you can check them out. Most of them are $500.00 and up for a nice running, straight, ready to work tractor.

Phone # is at WheelHorseStables.com under Pages-Contact in the main top menu.

**ALL SALES ARE CASH ONLY.

I'm fine tuning the business a little and going to greatly reduce the tractors we will be restoring to sell. More time is going to be invested in restorations for others, parts, the store, and custom builds.

Thanks,
Geno

** For the peeps who see this here, the above will start being posted in other places a little at a time.

There are a lot of caps up there but peeps have a hard time reading for some reason... :doh I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to get a point across so I can get something done in my 70-80 hours a week in the shop. I'm sure I'll be ignoring a lot of emails and messages, and be telling people that call wanting things that I said I don't have time to do above to go back and read the entire post lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 06 Aug 2020 18:50 by Geno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy, Duckthumper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2020 12:32 #16062 by JustinW.73
Replied by JustinW.73 on topic Selling some of the herd
Hey Geno I want a round hood in pristine condition for under 300 Americans. If you could send 10-20 pictures of it from every angle that would be great. I’ll also message you on messenger, PM you here, attempt to text you, and send smoke signals to make sure you are listening. :laughing :laughing

1973 No Name 16
1966 856
1964 854
198? 520H
Way too many decks
1966 f100
The following user(s) said Thank You: TimmyDelta

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
03 Jun 2020 19:51 #16065 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Selling some of the herd
:nono :guns :ban1

:rolling3 :rolling3

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Jul 2020 08:30 #16156 by Geno
If all goes as planned we'll be having a sale week here at the shop the beginning of August as soon as these next 2 restores are done. I've been thinking that with the tractors being sold and concentrating on restores for others and parts I don't need a lot of attachments, good used tires, etc, etc, and they might as well go to peeps who will use them. :thumb1

The lathe and mill we have now will be for sale here very soon and be replaced with brand new equipment with DRO's so we can make parts a lot faster. We also will be investing in some new equipment soon to expand the parts making area, it's gonna be pretty cool. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

More
07 Jul 2020 09:03 #16158 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Selling some of the herd
:bliss

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
04 Aug 2020 10:55 #16275 by Geno
Almost 30 are already sold but we are going a little deeper, there are still 50+ that will be selling this month. The CL ad was just updated and I will share a few pics from there along with some others I took this morning. :smile2

There are a lot more that I don't have pics of, I may even tap into the 100 or so at the farm. I am in cleaning mode lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
06 Aug 2020 18:48 #16280 by Geno
This post just went in a WHS FB event for next week, possibly longer.

Attachments are also for sale (if we have them) to whoever buys a tractor, and some attachments don't require a tractor purchase like decks under 42", some snow throwers, some dozer blades, and things we have a whole lot of. This may change as everything is 1st come 1st serve. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
06 Aug 2020 19:19 #16281 by Geno
Almost forgot, some tractors are going to be parted out. Quite a few 520's, some 1054 and GT 14 parts are available (for now), some long and short frames, all kinds of stuff. I'll get some more pics up in the morning, there are way way too many parts to list.

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Aug 2020 10:10 #16284 by Geno
Starting to rearrange and fill the parking lot with tractors and get my dually back to work, the dually has been hooked to this trailer for over a year now. :doh

There will be a lot of pics added today, both trailers are getting emptied of what will be for sale and parted. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Aug 2020 10:14 #16285 by Geno
The first thing I ran up on is a very rare and good 1054 transmission in the 1st pic, this tractor was running when I got it and I used the motor for something else, it was the wrong 12hp motor anyway.

There are also pics here of the others on this trailer. Taking some pics of things in the sale as they are moved around. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds