Temple Texas engine & tractor show

More
05 Oct 2015 14:47 #8601 by motor12
Spent last weekend at one of the largest shows in Texas. Took my RJ58 and some hit and miss engines. The RJ had lots of interest, most people had never seen one before. Met a couple of guys who are in the process of a Wheelhorse restoration. They had lots of questions, and of course I directed them to (Wheel Horse Stables) By mid morning I shut down some of my engines and jumped on the RJ and toured the grounds and that was the most fun. Had many photos taken with family's that wanted the RJ to be the center piece. I saw three other Wheelhorses but all were in need of some work. There were other brands of garden tractors there but not a one compares to the RJ, they all looked like lawn mowers..

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2015 10:33 #8657 by AJ WH Ranger
The RJ will forever turn heads!!

What a great looking little tractor!

AJ
Bassin' and Horsin' around!

66 Lawn Ranger
68 Lawn Ranger
72 Charger 10 auto
74 C-100 8-Speed
81 C-101 Blackhood

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
08 Oct 2015 13:10 #8658 by Geno
Sounds like it was a good time! Did you happen to get any pics while you were out there? :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
08 Oct 2015 15:31 #8659 by motor12
I hate to say I didn't take one picture, I just rode around showing off and posing for photos. Isn't that what you're suppose to do. My wife did get a few pictures but they were of antique trucks she liked. Oh, I also met a guy who is about an hour from me and he has an RJ58 a sub 400 and a senior that he is about to start a restoration on. Gave him the sites info, hope he joins.

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

Time to create page: 0.609 seconds