How's The Weather Were You Are?

More
23 Jan 2016 05:52 #10166 by Trouty56
Here is the 24" line......from Adams County over to Lancaster.....I'm a little north in Adams by 15 miles. GT could be in the 24-36 area....not sure where he is in Lancaster County.

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2016 12:39 #10169 by Trouty56
still hitting hard......weather man heavy till about 4-5pm....then slowing down a bit till 9pm.... Travel bans are in effect in some cities.....York, Carlisle....to name a few.

Heading towards 3 feet in some areas.....and those areas are pretty close.

Bob T

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
23 Jan 2016 13:10 #10170 by km3h
Looks like 18 inches in the back of my house. Road has not been plowed and there has been no traffic since yesterday evening. Temp is 23 degrees.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
23 Jan 2016 16:08 #10171 by Geno
Man you guys are getting it! I finally found most of the blacktop and an awnig just shed 4 feet so it's back out I go. :faint

The truck was stuck to the building...

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
23 Jan 2016 17:47 - 23 Jan 2016 17:49 #10172 by Trouty56
It really hard to tell how much snow there is....some places it is bare like right at the garage and then there is some waist high areas.....my guess is about 20 - 24 inches. Adams County has about 2 more hours then it will shift out of here. I'm not doing anything till tomorrow morning. Tried to take pictures....hard to tell depth but I'll post a couple. You can see the grapevine and a couple solar lights showing. the blowers are on now....really bad.

Bob T

Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Jan 2016 17:49 by Trouty56.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JERSEYHAWG

More
23 Jan 2016 19:16 #10173 by nappypappy
that's a lot of snow there.....we didn't get a lot but you would think this town was attacked by a storm.....there were some fights in stores over milk and bread....oh well life in Kentucky...:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
23 Jan 2016 19:35 #10174 by Geno
The drifting is the worst part I think.

The shelves are empty around here too Nappy. We went and did our shopping tonight, there wasn't much left on the shelves...

Welcome to the Stables!

More
24 Jan 2016 00:16 #10178 by JERSEYHAWG
We got over 20 inches, my last snow thrower round I got a high squeal bearing whine. One of the bearings is ready to crap out. Not sure which one. But will replace all 4. Winters not done yet. No power outages by us. But flooding by the shore again, not as bad as hurricane Sandy though.

Glenn

More
24 Jan 2016 00:19 #10179 by JERSEYHAWG
Wow Bob, you got hammered good. Gene, for some unknown reason I can't post a picture?

Glenn

Also, I will seek out a 2 stage.......had to raise the single, back up, lower the single, go forward,,,pain in the rump....

More
25 Jan 2016 08:46 #10195 by GT 14
The "official" for us was 27" but the drifts were impressive.

Link to Pa. county's snowfall below.

forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NW...edby=CTP&product=PNS

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds