Hand Soap

More
19 Apr 2015 13:07 - 19 Apr 2015 13:22 #3483 by Trouty56
Hand Soap was created by Trouty56
My daughter has a cosmetics site and also makes soaps. I asked her if she could come up with a soap for greasy hands. She asked me to try a lemon pumice soap and it is really nice to use. So on behalf of Beth.....I'll post the link to the soap. If any of you have wives that like baths and nice smelling things this is a good site to buy her something from the comfort of your home.....

Sandra.....maybe you would like something also......

This is the soap I use in the garage........
www.kissmysasscosmetics.com/products/sweet-lemon-pumice-soap

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife
Last edit: 19 Apr 2015 13:22 by Trouty56.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2015 13:58 #3484 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Hand Soap

Trouty56 wrote: My daughter has a cosmetics site and also makes soaps. I asked her if she could come up with a soap for greasy hands. She asked me to try a lemon pumice soap and it is really nice to use. So on behalf of Beth.....I'll post the link to the soap. If any of you have wives that like baths and nice smelling things this is a good site to buy her something from the comfort of your home.....

Sandra.....maybe you would like something also......

This is the soap I use in the garage........
www.kissmysasscosmetics.com/products/sweet-lemon-pumice-soap

Looks good and must smell good too.....I just don't use soap like that we have to put kurd cleaner in the power washer for my dirty filthy hands and sometimes my feet when I don't wear shoes..... :smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
19 Apr 2015 14:58 #3489 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Hand Soap
Really nice site Bob with lots of stuff, she has done well. I have a sister named Beth. :)

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trouty56

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds