• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
13 Apr 2015 08:15 #3173 by Geno
It's been just a little over a month since this place officially opened up, it was March 7th. It's hard for me to believe that's all it's been. There's already over 3,000 posts on the forum and we're off to a great start with a lot of great people. :clap

According to the back end numbers lately, we've been averaging from 1,000 to 1,500 visitors here every day. For those of you just visiting, we would love to have you join and either just hang out and talk about anything or show us what you're doing with your tractor(s) and become part of this awesome family.

I just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone who has joined. You guys are what is making this place a great place to be. :10

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: M Bailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2015 08:19 #3175 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: It's been just a little over a month since this place officially opened up, it was March 7th. It's hard for me to believe that's all it's been. There's already over 3,000 posts on the forum and we're off to a great start with a lot of great people. :clap

According to the back end numbers lately, we've been averaging from 1,000 to 1,500 visitors here every day. For those of you just visiting, we would love to have you join and either just hang out and talk about anything or show us what you're doing with your tractor(s) and become part of this awesome family.

I just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone who has joined. You guys are what is making this place a great place to be. :10

I thank you for being you and I thank Sandra too....you both special people.... :thanks

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, Sandra

More
13 Apr 2015 08:54 #3179 by M Bailey
Time sure flies doesn't it? Geno I appreciate all of the time and effort you and Sandra have put into this site to make it the great place that it is! :thumb1

Major

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

More
13 Apr 2015 10:16 #3181 by GT 14

M Bailey wrote: Time sure flies doesn't it? Geno I appreciate all of the time and effort you and Sandra have put into this site to make it the great place that it is! :thumb1

I am with Major, you and Sandra are doing a great job.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

More
13 Apr 2015 22:50 #3200 by Sandra
:woo

You guys should give yourselves pats on the back too.

:bliss
The following user(s) said Thank You: M Bailey

More
14 Apr 2015 05:19 #3211 by Trouty56
Sure seems longer than a month....I don't know what I can add to the other comments other than thanks....to all...... :)

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
14 Apr 2015 20:32 #3284 by FewMoreMiles
:drinks :hi5 Great job for a successful website and forum for Wheel Horse fans from all walks of life. I've enjoyed my time here, and appreciate all that everyone has done to make it such a great online community. Thanks!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, AJ WH Ranger

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds