• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
11 Aug 2022 09:18 #17793 by Geno
Wheel Horse, Aerosmith tune, call it what you will, but I'm back in the saddle again lol. :tounge2

Lights are on, tunes are jammin, and I'm out in the shop this morning getting ready to do something before I die of boredom. :laughing

Things will be changing a little which has technically been the plan since last Fall. Shop business work will be around 35-40 hours a week. Opening will be 8 or a little later and I won't be answering the phone during a 1 hour or longer lunch, or after 5pm. Peeps will still need to call ahead of time if traveling any distance because I may not be here some days between dental check ups and frankly coming and going as I please... I am officially taking my life back after it being way way overdue. :smile2

I'll be adding another 20 or so hours a week but NOT for regular business work. I have other things to do like work on property, sell some cars and other things, cook, clean, organize, ride in the convertibles, find a girlfriend LOL, etc, etc, etc. :thumb1

I had some jobs dropped off before the surgery a few weeks ago. First job now is a 416-8 to put back together and do some work on that someone painted up themselves. I blasted and painted the wheels and put on new tires before the surgery and will be doing some other work on it as it goes back together. There are also a ton of phone calls to return so I'll be doing a few of those per day too until I'm caught up. Feels good to be back. :yes

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 Aug 2022 17:01 #17796 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Back in the saddle again
Returned a lot of calls today and played with the 416 a little. It's getting a lot of work on the wiring that someone messed up (as usual), but other than that it's coming along pretty quick. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
17 Aug 2022 11:40 #17799 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Back in the saddle again
Those are some serious meats on that Horse. :faint

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
17 Aug 2022 16:06 #17801 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Back in the saddle again
The Deestones run a little undersized from the Carlisle so they look and fit well on the smaller rims. I don't do much Carlisle any more since they moved things to China, the Deestones were still made in Thialand when I bout the last bunch, anything's better than made in China... :doh

I used the last stack and rain cap I had today on this tractor and Walker is out of stock on both so I'm trying to round up all of them I can from different warehouses before they're gone. They've also gone up quite a bit of course...  :nono A little aluminized exhaust pipe and some flares on the pipe bender and she has a stack. Only extra work was welding the exhaust pipe at the muffler, the muffler pipe on the stack is not heavy enough to use a clamp, but not as bad a job as I thought. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds