• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
11 Jan 2022 20:50 - 11 Jan 2022 20:53 #17473 by Geno
Hot off the press, form your own opinions lol. My take, the conspiracy theorists peeps were dead on track... :tounge2 There is a lot of info and reading below but it is well worth the time, and a lot more info in the articles that is not even touched on in this post. Let's see where things go from here, I think Fauci will step down very soon, we'll see...

Watch the breaking news video at the top, may not be around for long...
thehill.com/hilltv/rising

"BREAKING NEWS: GOP Oversight Cmte Releases Emails Showing Fauci CONCEALED Lab Leak Info"

New documents obtained from the freedom of information act from our own government were released today. Pics of the documents are in the news story. The short of the news story is that the Pentagon gave 3 times more money to this organization than any other since 2008 (13+ years) (EcoHealth) with the knowledge of our NIH (US National Institutes of Health), NIAD (US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases), and was funding and working with the WIV (Wuhan Institute of Virology).

I use duckduckgo for my main search engine, they don't track peeps and the links will work for anyone. Who these peeps are links. -

duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=NIH&atb=v297-1&ia=web

duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=NIAID&atb=v297-1&ia=web

duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=ECOHEALTH&atb=v297-1&ia=web

duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=WIV&atb=v297-1&ia=web

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 11 Jan 2022 20:53 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
11 Jan 2022 20:50 - 11 Jan 2022 21:18 #17474 by Geno
Other interesting reads supporting the above -

nypost.com/2021/07/01/pentagon-gave-mill...iance-for-wuhan-lab/

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ecohealt...e-review-emails-show

news.yahoo.com/scientists-believed-covid...wuhan-211452135.html

www.yahoo.com/news/breaking-news-gop-ove...-cmte-161200836.html

Our tax dollars at work... Bottom line from at least what I see and read from the facts above... We (US tax dollars) paid for this mess through a corrupt government playing with things to make biological weapons, or cures for them that got loose somehow intentionally or unintentionally and caused this entire mess that is now loose and mutating, and Fauci knew about it in the beginning... Trump Stopped the funding once he found out but it was too late. Seems Trump was the only honest truth speaking person at the time as well...

www.politico.com/news/2020/04/27/trump-c...n-virus-china-213076

As a side note this funding and agreements started with EcoHealth under the Obama Administration in 2009, because the 2008 budget from George Bush was never approved by congress.

www.thebalance.com/fy-2009-u-s-federal-b...and-spending-3306311

" The fiscal year 2009 budget describes Federal government revenue and spending for October 1, 2008, through September 30, 2009. The Bush Administration submitted it to Congress in February 2008, right on schedule, but Congress stated it was dead on arrival. Why? It was the first budget to propose spending more than $3 trillion, it underfunded the War on Terror, and its revenue projections ignored the warning signs of recession.

As a result, it wasn't signed until President Obama took office in 2009. At the end of FY 2008 (September 30, 2008), President Bush and Congress signed a Continuing Resolution to fund the government for another six months. As a result, the newly-elected President Obama passed the FY 2009 budget, folding in $253 billion in expenses for the Economic Stimulus Act. "

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 11 Jan 2022 21:18 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
11 Jan 2022 21:00 - 11 Jan 2022 21:24 #17475 by Geno
All the links above are current and came out today, minus the 2 with the older dates in them, the dates in the links are when that news came out. One other older link is who put together and approved the budget for 2008. Remember that was the one all done behind closed doors and Republicans weren't allowed in, interesting huh...

I'm sure I can find a lot more if need be but my OCD and fact finding is satisfied, and it's past my bed time... :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 11 Jan 2022 21:24 by Geno.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds