shop

More
06 Jan 2022 13:07 #17455 by CortlandBill
shop was created by CortlandBill
hi Geno -- when do you expect theonline shop to be open again?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
06 Jan 2022 13:37 #17457 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic shop
Hi Bill, not sure yet. I, like may others are having some really bad issues with PayPal since they were bought out, even e-bay who used to own them quit taking them.

I've been looking at other providers when I have time but a lot of them are pretty expensive, have monthly fees, or you have to use their own store software which I don't really want to start a new store from scratch. To tell you the truth it's not really that high on my priority list right now with having to wrap up last years taxes, sales tax by Jan 20, other business things, and getting the shop organized so I can get back to work... :whew

A lot of orders go out of here, some are big but most are small, but to tell the truth a lot of days if I had to leave the shop (instead of dad who goes to town most days anyway) and counted my time away, packaging, supplies, gas, sending tracking info, etc, there's not enough made on them to warrant it. A lot of days there is a loss involved and for all the work put into it when I could be doing something else isn't too smart business wise. I knew even when things were going well if anything happened to dad I would close the store first thing because it would be more trouble that it was worth. With all that's going on now and me being the only one in the shop it's really hard for me to leave at all. I'm not sure what will be, just been praying about it a lot. :yes

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

• Geno
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
06 Jan 2022 13:45 #17458 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic shop
I'll put a copy of this in the store section as well. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

More
06 Jan 2022 20:45 #17462 by CortlandBill
Replied by CortlandBill on topic shop
as an added note - agreed ....Pay Pal not a friend... Yuk !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds