• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
23 Sep 2020 08:28 #16394 by Geno
Update was created by Geno
I usually keep my private life private (not that I have much of one lol) but I thought I should give you guys an update now that some of the madness is over. As some of you may think it looks like I came out of warp speed here about a month ago, but I actually increased to a higher warp speed that I didn't even know I had. :whew

Dad has been having some health issues and has had his first 4 surgeries in his life all in the past month. The 1st one was an emergency surgery on Aug 10, another emergency surgery on Aug 17, then the last one was a new Aorta heart valve last Monday Sept 14, then a pacemaker on Tuesday. He got back home last Thursday and he's doing pretty good now. He's pretty tough for someone who's gonna be 88 tomorrow. :thumb1

It's been a challenge doing every single thing myself and trying to keep up with work, my place, and the farm as well. He sure has a lot to do and mow and his grass grows faster than mine, now I know why he's always mowing... :laughing I still have to keep the same schedule for a bit longer until the Docs release him to drive or lift very much so things here around the shop are going to be behind schedule for a little while longer. I'll sure be glad when things return to some kind of normal but it is all still good.

All I know is God is always good and it will all work out for the best. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Sep 2020 06:39 #16397 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Update
These seasons come and its always a challenge caring for parents. You are a faithful son and I know how much your dad loves and appreciates you.
Give him my best when you see him.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
25 Sep 2020 07:54 #16398 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Update
Things will work out fine and your dad will be much better......life is good.....:woo :10 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
26 Sep 2020 20:54 #16399 by JustinW.73
Replied by JustinW.73 on topic Update
God will never give you more than you can handle. Glad you and your dad are doing well now. Have a restful weekend.

1973 No Name 16
1966 856
1964 854
198? 520H
Way too many decks
1966 f100

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
01 Oct 2020 20:38 #16406 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Update
Thanks guys for all the kind words. :thanks

Things are going really good and he gets released to do as he pleases with no restrictions next Tuesday, on my birthday. Not that I celebrate much in the way of holidays but that will be my best Birthday present ever. :woo

I better watch out cause he's bored to death and ready to run, and he can have the farm work and mowing back too lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

More
04 Oct 2020 06:19 #16407 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Update
Great News!!

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds