• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
18 Mar 2020 09:10 #15847 by Geno
WHS and Covid-19 Update was created by Geno
First of all, thank you all for your business and the opportunity to serve you. I would like to provide an update on what's going on here at the Stables during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

Latest reports from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are being continually monitored and we have been taking precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers. Daily cleaning procedures have also been elevated. Our goal is to continue normal operations while keeping people safe during this situation.

We are in a very strong inventory position on most all of our products and shop supplies, and have a very good stock of the materials needed to build or make the products we make here in house. We have added more equipment in the past week, and adding even more this week to do more operations on site so that any present or future shut downs of others do not affect us.

Know that we are committed to staying operational and making sure we can get you the products and services you need.

The WHS Annual Spring Show and other public events have also been cancelled for now. We will resume our public events when the time is appropriate.

Thank you for your continued business and be safe out there,

Gene

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2020 12:56 #15996 by whnewone
Replied by whnewone on topic WHS and Covid-19 Update
Geno, Any idea when the shows could continue in your area?

1984 C-145
1983 C-145
1983 GT1848
1994 416-8

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
18 May 2020 19:42 #15997 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic WHS and Covid-19 Update
Hey Bill, hope you're doing good. :thumb1

We cancelled ours for the rest of the year and I haven't heard of anyone crazy enough to do one yet lol. They are starting to reopen some things and the numbers are jumping like crazy all over. I read yesterday some parts of the far south that reopened last week are up as much as 517% in new cases. It's also supposed to come back with a vengeance this Fall, we will see...

I'm not sure what to think of a lot of this and some of it I don't believe, but I don't want to be responsible for the sickness or death of someone or someone in their family. I am being extra careful not as much for me, but for the peeps that come in and out of here and to be really blunt, I don't want to kill my 87 year old dad either. I think they are moving a little to fast, and the people are moving tons faster than they should and not doing the distancing, etc, but people, businesses, and especially the State, local and Federal Government wants that money...

It will be real interesting to see where the numbers land over the next few weeks.

Welcome to the Stables!

More
19 May 2020 10:07 #15998 by whnewone
Replied by whnewone on topic WHS and Covid-19 Update
I fully understand what your saying Geno. We have some who take it way to seriously and many more who don’t take it serious enough. I was just wanting to see what was going on around your area and what your thoughts were. You and your family stay safe. The shows will come back people just need to take it easy and just realize. It is a serious thing we have going around. In the mean time use all the technology we have and enjoy whatever we can with that for the time being.:drinks :drinks

1984 C-145
1983 C-145
1983 GT1848
1994 416-8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
19 May 2020 11:08 - 19 May 2020 11:14 #15999 by Geno

whnewone wrote: We have some who take it way to seriously and many more who don’t take it serious enough.

Very well put, I may borrow that. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 19 May 2020 11:14 by Geno.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
05 Sep 2020 08:24 #16364 by Geno
I haven't put an update in here for awhile so here's another.

All is good and it is business as usual here at the Stables minus the cleaning and redoing the shop project we are doing now. In all this time we haven't run up on any problems or anyone who has been sick or had this in our area, or the people we have dealt with directly or talked to Nationwide. Masks are required by the State of KY but are optional while here, it's up to you as we don't have a lot of traffic in and out of here, and the Stables is on private property. We are not the mask police lol. If you do feel sick however we prefer you wait until a time when you don't before visiting. Thanks. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds