Thu 2 Apr - 08:00
Thu 2 Apr - 06:27
Geno : Morning all :c2
Wed 1 Apr - 08:09
Wed 1 Apr - 05:21
Geno : Morning all :th7
Tue 31 Mar - 08:37
Tue 31 Mar - 05:14

Please log in to post and use the shoutbox.

WHS Site and Forum Registration. (24 Jul 2018)

Due to all the spammers the register link for the WHS Forum has been removed. If you want to sign up for the WHS Forum just give me a call, (not a message or email) information is on the contact us page. It's more work for me but I feel it's worth it to keep the site clean. Thanks. :thumb1

WHS and Covid-19 Update

• Geno
  • Geno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
  • Thank you received: 473

Geno created the topic: WHS and Covid-19 Update

First of all, thank you all for your business and the opportunity to serve you. I would like to provide an update on what's going on here at the Stables during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

Latest reports from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are being continually monitored and we have been taking precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers. Daily cleaning procedures have also been elevated. Our goal is to continue normal operations while keeping people safe during this situation.

We are in a very strong inventory position on most all of our products and shop supplies, and have a very good stock of the materials needed to build or make the products we make here in house. We have added more equipment in the past week, and adding even more this week to do more operations on site so that any present or future shut downs of others do not affect us.

Know that we are committed to staying operational and making sure we can get you the products and services you need.

The WHS Annual Spring Show and other public events have also been cancelled for now. We will resume our public events when the time is appropriate.

Thank you for your continued business and be safe out there,

Gene

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds