Early voting is a good idea

More
24 Oct 2016 09:45 #12565 by motor12
Early voting starts today in Texas and I am heading to the polls to beat the crowd. I usually wait until the official Tuesday but the lines will be long and emotions high, those two factors don't go well together. Just saying......

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
24 Oct 2016 10:28 #12566 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Early voting is a good idea
You got that right. Avoid the riots lol.

Welcome to the Stables!

More
24 Oct 2016 16:43 #12569 by Trouty56
No problem here...we all vote the same....rural areas tend to be that way in PA...unfortunately Pittsburgh, Philly and Harrisburg carry the vote....why I call it a Rural Raping of America....I need a T-Shirt.....you heard it here first folks....

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

• Geno
    Super Users
More
24 Oct 2016 17:20 #12570 by Geno
Isn't that the truth. :rolling

Welcome to the Stables!

More
24 Oct 2016 18:36 #12571 by nappypappy
early or late we must vote but we need a lot more choices......................:smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
25 Oct 2016 09:38 #12573 by motor12
Replied by motor12 on topic Early voting is a good idea
As expected we had a disturbance in line at the early voting center where my wife and I went to vote. A woman was wearing a tee shirt displaying her love of one of our presidential candidates. In Texas you can not display campaign material (for or against) with in 200 feet of a polling center. She was about to enter the building before she was noticed and asked to cover up or remove the shirt, failure to do so and she would not be allowed to vote. Well need less to say all hell broke loose, she was yelling and screaming "its a free country, I can wear what I want" "don't touch me" and on and on. Pushing and shoving and making an ass of herself. In the end someone gave her a sweater to cover up the tee shirt and she was allowed to vote. Oh I forgot the crowd was chanting LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP. this was only the first day.......

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

• Geno
    Super Users
More
25 Oct 2016 15:24 #12574 by Geno
It was discovered that one certain party is paying people to do that lol... I think that's a federal law that applies everywhere so I agree, lock her up. :rolling

Welcome to the Stables!

More
25 Oct 2016 17:01 #12575 by Trouty56

motor12 wrote: As expected we had a disturbance in line at the early voting center where my wife and I went to vote. A woman was wearing a tee shirt displaying her love of one of our presidential candidates. In Texas you can not display campaign material (for or against) with in 200 feet of a polling center. She was about to enter the building before she was noticed and asked to cover up or remove the shirt, failure to do so and she would not be allowed to vote. Well need less to say all hell broke loose, she was yelling and screaming "its a free country, I can wear what I want" "don't touch me" and on and on. Pushing and shoving and making an ass of herself. In the end someone gave her a sweater to cover up the tee shirt and she was allowed to vote. Oh I forgot the crowd was chanting LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP. this was only the first day.......

Hilarious....wish I was there

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
25 Oct 2016 17:15 #12576 by nappypappy

Trouty56 wrote:

motor12 wrote: As expected we had a disturbance in line at the early voting center where my wife and I went to vote. A woman was wearing a tee shirt displaying her love of one of our presidential candidates. In Texas you can not display campaign material (for or against) with in 200 feet of a polling center. She was about to enter the building before she was noticed and asked to cover up or remove the shirt, failure to do so and she would not be allowed to vote. Well need less to say all hell broke loose, she was yelling and screaming "its a free country, I can wear what I want" "don't touch me" and on and on. Pushing and shoving and making an ass of herself. In the end someone gave her a sweater to cover up the tee shirt and she was allowed to vote. Oh I forgot the crowd was chanting LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP. this was only the first day.......

Hilarious....wish I was there

yeah me too......I need a GOOD Laugh..................:smile2 :smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds