Changes to the site

More
10 Jun 2015 10:48 #5635 by FewMoreMiles
Replied by FewMoreMiles on topic Changes to the site
AJ, isn't IE going to be "phased out" with the newest round of updates? I may be imagining things, but Google Plus, Firefox and others seem to be the browsers that are continuing to update non mobile applications?? Just wondering if Nappy Pappy may need to swap to a different browser for more efficient and effective use? Had to change my mothers browser over the past few months due to the sites (vacations/condos etc) not loading well. Nappy I have been using Firefox for years as my go to browser and it is (in my opinion) very solid. It is also a free download at www.mozilla.org .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2015 10:49 #5636 by FewMoreMiles
Replied by FewMoreMiles on topic Changes to the site
hey...hyperlinks work too LOL

• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
10 Jun 2015 17:50 #5641 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Changes to the site

FewMoreMiles wrote: AJ, isn't IE going to be "phased out" with the newest round of updates? I may be imagining things, but Google Plus, Firefox and others seem to be the browsers that are continuing to update non mobile applications?? Just wondering if Nappy Pappy may need to swap to a different browser for more efficient and effective use? Had to change my mothers browser over the past few months due to the sites (vacations/condos etc) not loading well. Nappy I have been using Firefox for years as my go to browser and it is (in my opinion) very solid. It is also a free download at www.mozilla.org .

IE is going away Jeff, hardly anyone is using it. When I do anything with the state like taxes and such it even says there that IE won't work with the site. They've fallen behind since Mozilla made all the IE browsers all the way up to Windows XP..

Mozilla is the best choice by far for anything including tablets, far as what we have used. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds