• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
15 Jul 2021 10:22 - 15 Jul 2021 10:24 #17136 by Geno
Foam Cannon was created by Geno
I mentioned this the other day in the "building a new hill mower" and am trying to do better about putting things in this section for everyone. The original mention is here - Foam cannon mention

Here is also a copy of the post -

I've had a foam cannon here for a few months but never used it so I thought today would be a good day. I never used a foam cannon before but let me tell you, when they say cannon they mean CANNON... :surprised

The amount left in the bottle on the saw is after doing both tractors and the tires on both sides. I turned it to max foam and it didn't even use a cup of purple power to do all of what I did. When I first started I was a little too close to the tractor and the first thing I thought of was the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man on Ghost Busters, I prob looked a little like him too, the stuff just went everywhere lol. :rolling3

Anyway... The tractors are clean and I highly recommend a foam cannon, I got it from Amazon. :tounge2

This will pay for itself very quickly in the amount of cleaner you use, and the foam splashes everywhere and sticks good. I'm only running about 1500 PSI with the steam cleaner (had the burner off for this part) so if you have more pressure don't get too close... :rolling3

The actual one I got is here - Amazon Foam Cannon

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 15 Jul 2021 10:24 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2021 12:54 #17167 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Foam Cannon
I have one and use the foaming detergent they recommended and it does not foam much. I will give the Purple Power a try. Are you using 100% solution?

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
21 Jul 2021 14:21 #17168 by Geno