• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
25 Nov 2022 09:23 #17845 by Geno
With the price of movers dollies going up and up, and needing more of them and wheels in general I found a good deal I thought I would share. My order is arriving today. My plan is to make a lot of custom dollies out of scrap lumber sitting all over the place. They should be around $5 each (with 4 wheels) no matter the size. The wheels are also really cheap and can just be mounted directly to things as well. I doubt this type of polyurethane caster will ever be cheaper anywhere than they are right now. Get them before they go up like everything else... :tounge2

They have a lot of great ratings, are around $1 each shipped if you have Amazon Prime and are here - 50 Pack Castor swivel wheels

Here are the specs -

50 Pack Caster Swivel Plate On Blue Polyurethane Wheels (2" no brake)

PLATE SIZE: 50mm, 1.96" X 50mm, 1.96". Hole Center To Hole Center: 33mm, 1.29". 2 inch Caster Wheels No Brake.

360-DEGREE MANEUVERABILITY: These polyurethane caster wheels equipped with 360 degrees swivel bracket, the wheels can turn to any directions. Smooth and Silent and Sturdy. Capacity: 65lbs each wheel. Move the light furniture, table, cabinet and equipment to the destination more easily and flexibly.

MOUNTING HOLE DIMENSIONS: 6mm X 11.7mm. Caster Wheel Width: 19mm, 0.7". Overall Height: 70mm, 2.75". Caster Wheel Diameter: 50mm, 2".

WHEEL MATERIALS AND PERFORMANCE: Heavy duty casters made of polyurethane wheels. COLOR: Blue. Ball bearings: Double ball bearings. Premium Caster wheels are made of high-quality polyurethane wheels with strong abrasion resistance, silent shock absorber, wear proof, no drag marks and enhance the impact resistance of the whole caster.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GT 14

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds