• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
21 Jul 2021 08:03 - 21 Jul 2021 08:06 #17166 by Geno
I've looked on and off for a nice original sickle for a round hood to put on a tractor to display in the waiting area or use around here. This one will definitely be on display because it is all original and has most of the paint still on the cutter bar, he said it looks like it was only used a few times and was on a 753. I saw it pop up yesterday morning and called my friend Kevin in E-town early yesterday morning (he has the other WH articulating tractor) because it was close to him and he went over and looked at it and picked it up for me. He said everything works smooth on it. He sent me some pics of it last night so here it is. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Jul 2021 08:06 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2021 21:28 #17169 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: I've looked on and off for a nice original sickle for a round hood to put on a tractor to display in the waiting area or use around here. This one will definitely be on display because it is all original and has most of the paint still on the cutter bar, he said it looks like it was only used a few times and was on a 753. I saw it pop up yesterday morning and called my friend Kevin in E-town early yesterday morning (he has the other WH articulating tractor) because it was close to him and he went over and looked at it and picked it up for me. He said everything works smooth on it. He sent me some pics of it last night so here it is. :thumb1

Very nice indeed................................................:woo :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds