48" Mower Deck Redo

More
03 May 2020 09:28 - 03 May 2020 09:31 #15946 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Thanks Geno, that may be on a computer, however I am using my cellphone. I am not able to drag and drop on it.
I select, "quick reply" then type in my reply in the correct place, then look for attach photos, only to be reminded that I have to click on, "go to editor" so I go to editor and then the content that I typed is gone, so I have to retype, fine. Now I proceed to select, "attachments" then I have to click on, "+Add files" then I click on "Files" then I have to click on the 3 stacked lines, then I have to scroll down to, "Photos" then I can click on the group of photos that the image is stored in and then I can scroll down to the desired image and click on it then click on, "Done" and it brings me back to the unfinished reply, and will either have the image shown, or have a Gray shared area or a square with no image. Clicking on the Gray shared area may bring up the image or it may enlarge the Gray shared area instead. Other forums I can type reply, click on the photo icon and it brings up the photos I can choose, select and it's added.
Last edit: 03 May 2020 09:31 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
03 May 2020 11:44 #15947 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic 48" Mower Deck Redo
I didn't know you were using quick reply, that is why you are having so much trouble. Quick reply is for "quick replies", that is why the attachment manager and other features are not there.

If you look at the adding pics #2 and #3 videos in the above help link it shows using the regular reply button under action, it is for more detailed replies. The quick reply feature is an added bonus for peeps who just want to type in a quick line of text and be on their way faster. I will add a pic of it in here as well.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
03 May 2020 12:28 #15949 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Thanks, I may have a go at trying to attempt it that way.

More
03 May 2020 21:36 #15953 by JustinW.73
Replied by JustinW.73 on topic 48" Mower Deck Redo
Looks good Mark. I’ll be doing the deck on my 856 after the tractor is done. Thankfully it has less parts (I hope). I also use a cell phone on the site around 99% of the times (don’t tell Geno but there are some glitches for cell phone users, I’ve been meaning to talk to him more in depth about it). Only way to make photos show up when they do that weird thing is to crop them a little smaller. Works every time for me. Plus then we are getting less background and more of what the picture is about so it’s a win win! Deck looks awesome! Keep up the great work.

-Justin

1973 No Name 16
1966 856
1964 854
198? 520H
Way too many decks
1966 f100

More
03 May 2020 22:02 #15954 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Thanks Justin, it is almost finished. I am waiting on a belt, the blades, decals and the obvious a right side belt cover.
Attachments:

• Geno
    Super Users
More
07 May 2020 19:48 #15964 by Geno
Looking good. :goodjob

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23 AUTOMATIC LSE

More
10 May 2020 11:59 #15973 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Decals
Attachments:

• Geno
    Super Users
More
11 May 2020 08:49 #15975 by Geno
Looks like new, you're not gonna use it now are you? I don't know if I could get it dirty lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

More
11 May 2020 23:45 #15978 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Thanks Geno, that was the plan but I have two other 48" side discharge decks. One is for a 953/1054 and one is for a D-series I probably have enough parts to make a good working deck with all the spare parts I have leftover from this build that I could use as a worker.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds