520 H

More
22 May 2021 08:58 - 22 May 2021 08:59 #16997 by nappypappy
520 H was created by nappypappy
Here is problem... me just throwing this out here for any replies..........i have to leave battery unhooked till i use it cause power is always on if battery is hooked up..like the gauges and gauge lights...after looking at owners manual it says when motor starts lights in gauges will come on but then go out,so me thinking relay problem since fuse block and fuses look good.......any ideas on that problem?
:wave :hello :cof3 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
Last edit: 22 May 2021 08:59 by nappypappy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
22 May 2021 12:35 #16998 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic 520 H
Has it been this way since you got it?

Welcome to the Stables!

More
22 May 2021 14:46 #17001 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic 520 H

Geno wrote: Has it been this way since you got it?

yes it has but i just unhook battery so it doesnt run down....just put a new voltage regulator on it and battery is showing a charge and seems to be running better.....since i have had it i have only put maybe two hours on it...........:bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
    Super Users
More
22 May 2021 16:59 #17002 by Geno
I'd say it's prob had a lot of hacking and splicing on it like most of them have. Most peoples fixes cause even more trouble a lot of the time...  :nono Unfortunately there's no way to figure out the messes people made and get it back the way it belongs unless you have a lot of electrical experience which most mechanics don't have. I can't even do any good by phone or pics, who knows what someone did to keep it going or where they did it, I would need to see it.

Welcome to the Stables!

More
22 May 2021 20:46 #17004 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic 520 H

Geno wrote: I'd say it's prob had a lot of hacking and splicing on it like most of them have. Most peoples fixes cause even more trouble a lot of the time...  :nono Unfortunately there's no way to figure out the messes people made and get it back the way it belongs unless you have a lot of electrical experience which most mechanics don't have. I can't even do any good by phone or pics, who knows what someone did to keep it going or where they did it, I would need to see it.

Yeah i know here is not the same as seeing it and i was thinking maybe somebody else has had the same problem and would chime in...........:cof3 :scared :thanks :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
    Super Users
More
24 May 2021 07:43 #17008 by Geno
I've seen that problem and several others many many times. The real problem is how and where did they make the mess to create the problem, that's what changes from tractor to tractor... :doh

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds