• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
25 Nov 2022 09:38 #17846 by Geno
Nice Cheap Thread Tape was created by Geno
When I was finishing up some gas line for the gas logs in the house I found this. Dad had a little that I used up for 3 joints and needed more so I found a real deal on Amazon. This tape is usually $7+ or so a roll locally (made in china) and this link will get you 10 rolls for $15.99 shipped (with Prime) that are Made in USA. 10 rolls for the price of 2 with tax locally is a good deal, even after giving a new roll back to dad there will prob be some left around after I'm gone but I'm sure I'll use a lot of it because it's good for anything you want to seal pipe wise, not just gas lines... :thumb1

They are here - Thread Tape

Product Description

The 1/2 in. x 260 in. Yellow Pipe Thread Tape by EZ-FLO is effective on most materials. Boasting superior tensile strength heavier than white tape, and is packaged on a spool in a convenient dispenser box. Manufactured especially for natural gas, propane, and butane lines. Temperatures range from -400 degrees and up to 550 degrees F (-240 degrees to 287 degrees C), Pressures up to 10000 PSI. The width measure 1/2 in. by 260 in. by 4 mil.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds