• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
17 Oct 2015 14:33 - 17 Oct 2015 15:47 #8814 by Geno
Shoutbox updates was created by Geno
Just made this post and I will use from now on for updates to the WHS Shoutbox.

Update on 10-17-2015.

The shoutbox was updated and the code changed quite a bit. A few things have changed, and I plan on making a few more. I will be working on it today and tomorrow and will update the list in this post for this update as things change. :)

There will be some more cosmetic changes as well but I won't put those in here as you guys can see them. :yes

• The submit button is gone. All you have to do now is hit the "enter" key on the keyboard

• You are now able to click on a persons name next to their avatar (it will be blue) and it will take you to their profile.

• The smileys are in a dropdown box so it removes some clutter. Just click on the smiley and a box will open, then click on the smileys you want (much like the forum).

• The link button works awesome (also works much like the forum).

• The image button works awesome also. If you have a pic to share in the box just put the web address where it is, enter your text, and it will show up automatically as a pop up on the forum page!

• If you scroll to the bottom of the shoutbox there is now a button that says history. You can click on it to see older shouts.

• Welcome to the Stables!
    Last edit: 17 Oct 2015 15:47 by Geno.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: M Bailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds