• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
12 Feb 2022 09:39 #17553 by Geno
The Online Store Update was created by Geno
I just updated the banner on the WHS Parts Page and in the store this morning to this -

The online store is closed at this time but all of these parts and thousands more are available at our shop.
We do not ship any parts.

I've been thinking and praying about this for months but I've realized from the time the store was closed I've had a real peace and much better quality of life in the few months that it has been closed. I don't have to think first thing every morning about having to rush to package up parts and try to get them to the Post Office somehow while trying to do everything else.

Don't get me wrong, I love to work and I love what I do, but I had no idea this business would turn into so much of monstrous snowball rolling down hill and consume my life like it has. I decided after spending time with dad last year building his new barn, spending time out of the shop, and enjoying life a little more even though there was still a lot of work involved that I need to slow down and enjoy life a little. I've not known much my whole life other than working, eating, and sleeping 70+ hours a week except for a short time when I turned 50 and semi-retired over 10 years ago. I vowed to do it again when I turned 60 last year as soon as I caught up on a few things and that's what I'm determined to try to do again.

Lord willing if He provides more space and help in the future it may reopen but for the foreseeable future it will remain closed.

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2022 08:48 #17571 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic The Online Store Update
I understand and it makes sense to me and when i can i will bring the 520 down there and see what parts it needs from the store...don't know when but soon before i need to mow...
Now on a nutter note i have been thinking about selling the 416 since i don't used it any more and i could use the room in my little garage but i just don't know for sure what to do.
:read1 :sissy :scared :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
21 Feb 2022 08:17 #17572 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic The Online Store Update
Just give me a call before you decide to come down, next month will be crazy for sure, I need to make a post somewhere about something else starting March 1st that may or may not affect my time in the shop. At least the chiropractor stuff is finished up and my back is good as new. :yes

The 416 is a good tractor that you know well and has a Kohler on it, those are hard to find. The 520 will be a lot more trouble in the future because of the Onan and wiring problems, that's the one I would sell and keep old faithful lol. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds