What's everybody doing?

More
05 Dec 2016 21:35 #12874 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What's everybody doing?

Geno wrote: Almost forgot, I left here at 7:30 this morning and been helping my friend + chiropractor of 20+ years pack up his place, we just got done for today. He's moving to Texas, close to you Motor, matter of fact his daughter has a job in Plano. He's staying here tonight cause all the furniture is packed up and we should get finished up tomorrow by lunch or so. :)

hard job all the packing and such......make sure you don't hurt your back or anything for that fact............:smile2 :smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2016 08:07 #12875 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What's everybody doing?

Trouty56 wrote: My wife has been home now for about 3 weeks going on 4....doing much better...lost her pancreas..... Today I fired up a smoker we found for next to nothing....propane....and I smoked some salmon and venison. Never smoked salmon before. Salmon is excellent....and the venison is the best I ever did.....

I'll be right over :drool

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
06 Dec 2016 18:39 #12879 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What's everybody doing?
My friend Monte is headed to Texas, I'm really gonna miss him, he was one of those few you could count on. His place and business is all cleared out. He left me 4 truckloads of stuff, :doh 1 is unloaded, my truck and dads truck are loaded to the brim and in the garages for the night, only 1 load left to pick up. Now I just have to find somewhere to put it all. :whew

Welcome to the Stables!

More
06 Dec 2016 20:02 #12880 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: My friend Monte is headed to Texas, I'm really gonna miss him, he was one of those few you could count on. His place and business is all cleared out. He left me 4 truckloads of stuff, :doh 1 is unloaded, my truck and dads truck are loaded to the brim and in the garages for the night, only 1 load left to pick up. Now I just have to find somewhere to put it all. :whew

What kind of stuff did he leave you ?

Me always looking for stuff that would come in handy.............:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H

More
07 Dec 2016 11:59 #12883 by motor12
Replied by motor12 on topic What's everybody doing?
Hope he likes warm weather and lots of sunshine. In the winter the freeze line is Temple, its a town just south of Waco. Seems like all the winter ice storms are north of Temple, thankfully. Last year we never got a day below freezing and that's bad because we need a few cold days to kill off some of the summer bugs and ants.

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

More
12 Dec 2016 09:56 #12895 by Kurt-NEPA
Replied by Kurt-NEPA on topic What's everybody doing?
Three years ago I bought a clapped out two stage blower and a cab for my 520H. The following summer I rebuilt the two-stage. I think everything was shot on it. Anyway, I finally got to use it - no snow last year. We only had about 4 inches of wet snow, but it was enough to try it out. I must say, this thing is a beast, it passed with flying colors

The rubber chains and light bar passed their first test too.

1988 520H
1995 520H
1998 520xi
2000 522xi
1950 Ford 8N
1955 Ford 660
Single Stage Blower
2-Two Stage Blowers
Attachments:

More
12 Dec 2016 10:13 #12896 by nappypappy
great and love the snow blowers and the cab........I wish I could use a snow blower here but the houses are just to close together and cars parked on the street would get buried....oh well I just use my old blade on the back of the tractor and push or pull snow.....you have a nice set up...........:smile2 :woo :10

1985 416-8
520-H

More
12 Dec 2016 10:45 #12897 by Kurt-NEPA
Replied by Kurt-NEPA on topic What's everybody doing?

nappypappy wrote: you have a nice set up...........:smile2 :woo :10

Thanks Nappy.

1988 520H
1995 520H
1998 520xi
2000 522xi
1950 Ford 8N
1955 Ford 660
Single Stage Blower
2-Two Stage Blowers

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 Dec 2016 15:45 #12898 by Geno

motor12 wrote: Hope he likes warm weather and lots of sunshine. In the winter the freeze line is Temple, its a town just south of Waco. Seems like all the winter ice storms are north of Temple, thankfully. Last year we never got a day below freezing and that's bad because we need a few cold days to kill off some of the summer bugs and ants.

He and I both like warm and sunny a lot. :10

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 Dec 2016 15:46 #12899 by Geno
Awesome setup Kurt and thanks for the pics. You are now into the Cadillac of blowing snow lol. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds