WHS Site and Forum Registration. (24 Jul 2018)

I have changed the way registration is done for the site. I deleted over 300 spammers, (and prob a few good ones) last weekend alone. The forum can be seen by all the public and with 15K visitors a day, a lot of them younger people I can't take the chance on something ugly showing up on the site like is happening on the FB sites and other forums. The only pretty full proof way I can think of to keep the place clean is the new way of doing things.

On the front page under the pic it reads, "Due to all the spammers the register link for the WHS Forum has been removed. If you want to sign up for the WHS Forum just give us a call, information is on the contact us page. Thank You."

So that's where we are now lol. You can give me a call at and I can set you up. It's a lot more work for me but I feel it's worth it to keep the site clean :thumb1

How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

• jm46322
  • Supporter
  • Supporter
  • further behind then he ever admits
  • Thank you received: 52

jm46322 replied the topic: How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

some awesome work your doing
some great detail, and ideas
cant wait for the finished product.

John in Highland Indiana
self appointed chief mechanic at
WOODWARD FARMS
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23 AUTOMATIC LSE

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
  • 23 AUTOMATIC LSE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Supporter
  • Supporter
  • Thank you received: 23

23 AUTOMATIC LSE replied the topic: How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

Not much of an update, but I thought I would simply post some pics of the retrospective rework and progress, decided to get the frame powder-coated. Front, top, rear, left side, right side and underside. I took my liberty to have it done in Gloss Black. They used 2 mill thickness on the powder. Now I need to start assembling it.

• Thank you received: 174

nappypappy replied the topic: How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

Love that powder coating...real nice real nice...........:10 :woo

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23 AUTOMATIC LSE

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
  • Thank you received: 447

Geno replied the topic: How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

It will definitely be the nicest one ever! :10 But be careful Mark or it will only be good for a museum piece, you won't want to drive it lol.

Welcome to the Stables!

• Thank you received: 17

JERSEYHAWG replied the topic: How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

Coming along nicely.

Glenn

• 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
  • Supporter
  • Supporter

23 AUTOMATIC LSE replied the topic: How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

I think so too, I it is the best powder-coating of any part that I ever had done.

• 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
  • Supporter
  • Supporter

I have a couple other tractors I can drive if this ends up being museum quality.

• 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
  • Supporter
  • Supporter

Yes, finally I decided if I am going to do it I might as well do it right.

• 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
  • Supporter
  • Supporter

23 AUTOMATIC LSE wrote: Not much of an update, but I thought I would simply post some pics of the retrospective rework and progress, decided to get the frame powder-coated. Front, top, rear, left side, right side and underside. I took my liberty to have it done in Gloss Black. They used 2 mill thickness on the powder. Now I need to start assembling it.

I found some pics of the frame after i had it media blasted and finished filling the rust pits with Lab Metal then sanding it to prepare for powder coating.

Next will be the front axle assembly.

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
  • Thank you received: 447

Geno replied the topic: How To Make An 18 Automatic Into A 23 Automatique LSE

Let me see if I'm mixed up or not lol. The pics above were already black powder coated right? Then you decided to make it even better and had it blasted again, then did the filler, and will have it powder coated again? :confused1

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds