• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
28 Apr 2021 07:58 #16958 by Geno
It seems the cleaning and organizing never ends around here, but it is getting better every day... :tounge2

This one is gonna entail a lot of moving stuff around but will be well worth it. The 4 car garage is getting racks across the entire 40' on the back side, and 2 - 8'racks are going to be replaced with a single 12'. The first 2 pics shows one of the 8' racks still up and the other is already out and in the shop. The 8' beams are coming in the shop along with some others to add more shelves in the shop for parts organizing, the new racking in the other garage will be for larger items. I sold 4 of my older pre 1972 Chevy trucks and all the spare parts I had for them, they are going to start being moved out this week. One of trucks and a lot of parts resides in the 4 car garage opening up an entire bay in there. Every rack has to be cleared and redone so it will hopefully be done the end of this or beginning of next week.

My little red Chevy truck got to enjoy the sunset for the first time in about 20 years last night, it's weird seeing her outside lol. :tounge2

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2021 10:34 #16959 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: It seems the cleaning and organizing never ends around here, but it is getting better every day... :tounge2

This one is gonna entail a lot of moving stuff around but will be well worth it. The 4 car garage is getting racks across the entire 40' on the back side, and 2 - 8'racks are going to be replaced with a single 12'. The first 2 pics shows one of the 8' racks still up and the other is already out and in the shop. The 8' beams are coming in the shop along with some others to add more shelves in the shop for parts organizing, the new racking in the other garage will be for larger items. I sold 4 of my older pre 1972 Chevy trucks and all the spare parts I had for them, they are going to start being moved out this week. One of trucks and a lot of parts resides in the 4 car garage opening up an entire bay in there. Every rack has to be cleared and redone so it will hopefully be done the end of this or beginning of next week.

My little red Chevy truck got to enjoy the sunset for the first time in about 20 years last night, it's weird seeing her outside lol. :tounge2

i have the only right answer to all that stuff in that garage and it will leave you lots more room in there also...Heres the plan i bring my old trailer and load it up with all the unwanted parts and engines and anything else that is in the way....and then you will have plenty of room....END OF PROBLEM..........................................:smile2 :cof3 :cof4 :hiding :2cents :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
28 Apr 2021 14:22 #16960 by Geno
Sounds good but then I'll have to go get more so I have parts lol. :tounge2

Got a lot of stuff moved and the next 10' rack in the 4 car garage, now it's on to cleaning the other 8' off out there so I have beams to finish the last rack in the shop. The 2nd rack has it's extra shelves on it, only 1 more to go in the shop. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
28 Apr 2021 17:51 #16961 by Geno
The other 8' rack from the 4 car garage is cleaned off, apart, the beams are in the shop and in place. It's been a really good day for getting a lot of things done, and all the grass is even mowed. :woo

Hopefully tomorrow the new 12' rack can go in the other garage, and I need to get to the neighboring town and pick up a bunch of pallets in the next day or 2, and some pizza. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

More
28 Apr 2021 19:40 #16962 by nappypappy
Looks great and pizza sounds good too...:bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
30 Apr 2021 10:02 #16963 by GT 14
Pallets for your stuff and Pizza for your Palate. :rolling :rolling4

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 Apr 2021 14:18 #16964 by Geno
Only you can come up wit this stuff GT lol. :rolling3

I am completely full of pizza and they had about 26 nice pallets that I picked up. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
30 Apr 2021 14:25 #16965 by Geno
I thought I put this in yesterday but I guess not, oops. The 4 Chevy trucks I sold are leaving next week then the extra spot in the 4 car garage and some other places will be opened up. The 12' and another 10' is in, then only one more to put across the back of that garage, sure is a lot of moving going on. :whew

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
05 May 2021 15:17 #16969 by Geno
Yea I'm still alive, just swamped. :whew

Still moving and rearranging things, trying to sort through other stuff around here in between fixing tractors, selling some more stuff and doing shop work. There's been too many days of working from 7AM to bedtime and it's starting to catch up with me a little, hopefully most of the Spring fever peeps are having and mess making will slow down here soon. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
11 May 2021 20:31 #16978 by Geno
I have someone coming in from Indiana around 8AM tomorrow for Wheel Horse stuff, then the guy who bought all the trucks and parts will be here at 10AM to start taking all of that stuff. A lot of it is here and some is at the farm. I think by Thursday night it will all be gone and I'll have a lot more space yay. :yay

I'll need to make another trip soon to get more pallet rack decking, and another trip to get more pallets, and pizza lol. :laughing

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds