Wheel Horse Stables 1st Annual Spring Show

More
30 Apr 2015 20:40 #3939 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Herrington Lake Marina is about 30 mins from me AJ.

I don't know Nappy, someone else that was in the shop today asked me that and I can't get tractors ready fast enough now. I guess it depends how things go next month. :)

Well you could maybe sell a few as fixer uppers....I cant see you having all the ones you have looking like new in the next month..
Anyway you go I think you could make money on what you have.... :reality

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2015 23:29 #3946 by FewMoreMiles
Cave Run is about an hour and a half east of Lexington. You are clearly heading to a wonderful body of water. Just watch out down there...lots of folks are still selling off their houseboats and lake properties, despite the dam repair lol. That's great that you are getting to take a nice fishing/boating trip and top it off with a tractor show. Very nice!

More
04 May 2015 10:45 #4050 by nappypappy
Well the count down for the show has began...26 days to go and how many members are coming? :smile2 :smile2

1985 416-8
520-H

More
04 May 2015 23:18 #4078 by FewMoreMiles
I am absolutely doing my best to make it to the show, however my younger son is graduating high school that weekend, and I am not sure how that will impact my opportunity to head over. I know Saturday is out for me, as that is the day of graduation...hoping Sunday will still have a turnout. I know I used to miss out on everything when I attended a car show that ended on Sunday...all the good deals and good company had already packed up and left :doh

• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
05 May 2015 07:51 #4083 by Geno
I know several of the Moderators here are coming and staying here overnight and some members may also. There may be a different crowd on Sunday as some work on Saturday too. Everyone tells me the best deals are on the last day of a show. I guess we'll see. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
06 May 2015 10:19 #4129 by FewMoreMiles
Sounds like a great weekend is developing. Looking forward to the opportunity to come out and meet everyone!

More
09 May 2015 06:57 #4247 by nappypappy
Show is getting nearer every day and I hope everybody shows up that can...... :smile2

1985 416-8
520-H

More
11 May 2015 12:42 #4318 by Kyblue
I'm still planning on coming though it might just be sat... Will have to play it by ear on that part but I'll be there.

There's room for all god's creatures ..... next to the mashed potatoes (and possibly bbq'd)

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
12 May 2015 08:53 #4368 by Geno
Cool Blue. :clap

We're already getting calls from the listing in LAGT magazine from all kinds of people. Seems there will be a good turnout.

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
16 May 2015 08:07 #4566 by Geno
Talked to Todd Pitts (Redbone) yesterday morning, he's from KY also. He's been up at the Portland show and said all kinds of people up there were asking about the show and coming. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds