• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
12 Mar 2016 19:53 #10841 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What are you up to?
Going through the sheets I got from a dealer that wants to be bought out. I have been running parts numbers all day long and my head is spinning. I have 758 part numbers to figure out and a lot of them the old 4 digit Wheel Horse numbers. :whew

There are parts of all kinds for tractors, decks, D series, tons of wiring harnesses, even chrome hubcaps. There are 8 frames, hoods, fenders, dashes, transmission, blower, blade parts, you name it. I might have gotten half of them working on it all day today...

That's what I'll be up to most of the day tomorrow also. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2016 21:40 #10842 by jm46322
Replied by jm46322 on topic What are you up to?
way to nice of a week end here to be stuck behind a desk
been out side with spring clean up out side
measured up the back deck for a face lift
along with planing a chicken coop expansion
and did oil changes on 3 of the cars to day...

John in Highland Indiana
self appointed chief mechanic at
WOODWARD FARMS

More
13 Mar 2016 16:26 #10843 by Trouty56
Replied by Trouty56 on topic What are you up to?

nappypappy wrote:

Trouty56 wrote:

nappypappy wrote:

Trouty56 wrote:

nappypappy wrote: well you have way to many blades from what I see...I know somebody that lives in Louisville Kentucky real good that needs one and you will never miss it.........:smile2

Nappy...I have a plow that came with a clunker....a hacked up short frame plow that has been extended for a long frame plus an axle bracket for it that I can bring to the show for a good price. It is all there but the angle lever looks like it may need modified a bit. Was going to CL it for 100 bucks up here to see if it generated any interest. Gotta start a little high ya know. I'm sure we could make it work for you.

I would like to see it before we agree on a price......I hope its not to much trouble to bring it to the show.......oh and maybe get a senior citizen discount.....:smile2 :thanks

I'll get you some pictures when I have the next day off....FYI....I qualify for senior citizen discounts too ya know.....lol Don't worry....I won't ask for an arm and a leg.

Great on the pictures and no rush anyway..........oh and arms and legs is all I have left................yeah you give me senior discount and I give you the same that way we break even........:smile2

Here it is nappy....looks like it will work....half the price of a good one depending on what you figured to spend....

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
13 Mar 2016 19:12 #10844 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic What are you up to?
thanks for the pictures and yes the price is right or we can haggle or dicker.......my question is how does it hook on the back...u bolts?

:smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
13 Mar 2016 20:04 #10845 by Trouty56
Replied by Trouty56 on topic What are you up to?
Need to get some carriage bolts for it...It has an axle hitch there with it....but need 4 carriage bolts. Another thing it needs is a heavy wire for the grip on the lever....when you grab the lever it pulls a pin and then you can angle the plow. I'm sure we can make it work for you.

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
13 Mar 2016 20:14 #10846 by nappypappy

Trouty56 wrote: Need to get some carriage bolts for it...It has an axle hitch there with it....but need 4 carriage bolts. Another thing it needs is a heavy wire for the grip on the lever....when you grab the lever it pulls a pin and then you can angle the plow. I'm sure we can make it work for you.

Sounds great and I thank you and see you at the show................:smile2 :thanks

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
18 Mar 2016 21:48 #10879 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic What are you up to?
Sorry I've been a little scarce this week, it's been a long rough one. I'm going to the house after I post this and this will be an earlier night than a lot of them... :whew

We've been talking to a pretty big Wheel Horse dealer since last Friday whose been in it since 1964. We finalized this morning that we're buying the entire Wheel Horse parts department. I'll put up another post on that soon but we've been trying to make some room that we don't have lol. :rolling

Welcome to the Stables!

More
19 Mar 2016 07:58 #10880 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Sorry I've been a little scarce this week, it's been a long rough one. I'm going to the house after I post this and this will be an earlier night than a lot of them... :whew

We've been talking to a pretty big Wheel Horse dealer since last Friday whose been in it since 1964. We finalized this morning that we're buying the entire Wheel Horse parts department. I'll put up another post on that soon but we've been trying to make some room that we don't have lol. :rolling

that sounds great.....:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H

More
19 Mar 2016 08:33 #10881 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic What are you up to?

Geno wrote: Sorry I've been a little scarce this week, it's been a long rough one. I'm going to the house after I post this and this will be an earlier night than a lot of them... :whew

Your going to need a time machine soon. :rolling4

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

More
19 Mar 2016 08:51 #10882 by Kurt-NEPA
Replied by Kurt-NEPA on topic What are you up to?

Geno wrote: We've been talking to a pretty big Wheel Horse dealer since last Friday whose been in it since 1964. We finalized this morning that we're buying the entire Wheel Horse parts department. I'll put up another post on that soon but we've been trying to make some room that we don't have lol. :rolling

Wow! Fantastic News,

Congratulations.

1988 520H
1995 520H
1998 520xi
2000 522xi
1950 Ford 8N
1955 Ford 660
Single Stage Blower
2-Two Stage Blowers

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds