WHS Site and Forum Registration. (24 Jul 2018)

I have changed the way registration is done for the site. I deleted over 300 spammers, (and prob a few good ones) last weekend alone. The forum can be seen by all the public and with 15K visitors a day, a lot of them younger people I can't take the chance on something ugly showing up on the site like is happening on the FB sites and other forums. The only pretty full proof way I can think of to keep the place clean is the new way of doing things.

On the front page under the pic it reads, "Due to all the spammers the register link for the WHS Forum has been removed. If you want to sign up for the WHS Forum just give us a call, information is on the contact us page. Thank You."

So that's where we are now lol. You can give me a call at and I can set you up. It's a lot more work for me but I feel it's worth it to keep the site clean :thumb1

My new horse

• motor12
  • motor12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Supporter
  • Supporter
  • Thank you received: 75

motor12 created the topic: My new horse

I know its not a Wheel Horse but a mustang is a horse. And its red (ruby red) I've had mustangs off and on since my first second hand 1966 mustang that i bought in 1968. I had the itch for another performance car with a 6 speed standard shift. Its a 2017, I couldn't wait for the 2018s to come out. For the life of me I can't understand why people want a self driving car. I like the driving experience, the sound of lots of horse power and banging gears. Just thought I would share some thoughts and a picture.

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 178

nappypappy replied the topic: My new horse

:bow2 :woo :smile2 :bacon0

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
  • Thank you received: 451

Geno replied the topic: My new horse

That's a real sweety Motor, right color too lol. Congrats! :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

• Thank you received: 195

GT 14 replied the topic: My new horse

Lookin good Motor, enjoy the ride. :hi5

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

• Thank you received: 99

Kurt-NEPA replied the topic: My new horse

motor12 wrote: For the life of me I can't understand why people want a self driving car. I like the driving experience, the sound of lots of horse power and banging gears.[/attachment]

Sweet ride Motor, you are one lucky guy. :thumb1 :thumb1

I fully agree with gear banging. I've hated every automatic I ever owned. I completely miss my 1972 Carmaro RS with a 4 speed. But today I'm much tamer. Driving a Honda Accord Sport - 6 speed manual. Love it.

1988 520H
1995 520H
1998 520xi
2000 522xi
1950 Ford 8N
1955 Ford 660
Single Stage Blower
2-Two Stage Blowers

• Thank you received: 8

BobsBullitt replied the topic: My new horse

Very nice car...beautiful and lots of fun I'd say, I know my 2009 Bullitt was a blast

Time to create page: 0.949 seconds